Can Homeopathy Medicine Cure Erectile Dysfunction
- 1 Is homeopathy cure erectile dysfunction?
- 2 Is erectile dysfunction permanent?
- 3 Is homeopathy good for male infertility?
Is homeopathy cure erectile dysfunction?
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency or Erectile dysfunction – These are top homeopathic medicines are used to treat Impotency problem in male. These homeopathic medicines are used by experience homeopathy doctor and does not any side effect, that why people are more moving towards it.
Agnus Castus : Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is a complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength. Caladium : Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for the treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge. Lycopodium : Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction. Tribulus Terrestris : The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with Erectile Dysfunction. Nuphar Luteum : Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures and homeopathic treatment should be used to cure erectile dysfunction. Updates from Lybrate : Due to stress and hectic lifestyle, sexual bliss has become a dream for many. To keep your sex life alive and kicking, Buy these Sexual Wellness Products available at Lybrate’s GoodKart.
Has anyone cured erectile dysfunction?
Some causes of ED are easier to ‘cure’ than others. But, with the right diagnosis, support, and treatment, it’s often possible for erectile dysfunction to go away permanently — even without the need for ED medications like Viagra (sildenafil) or Cialis (tadalafil).
Is erectile dysfunction permanent?
What else should you know about ED? – Erectile dysfunction is very common and so are the misconceptions surrounding it. For instance, erectile dysfunction is not necessarily a result of aging and is often the result of an underlying physical health problem.
It’s also important to know that drinking alcohol won’t help you maintain an erection. In fact, excessive alcohol use can be a cause of erectile dysfunction. Having erectile dysfunction isn’t something you just have to live with. Almost all cases of erectile dysfunction are treatable, and treatment can lead to better overall physical and emotional health for nearly every patient as well as improve intimacy for couples.
We understand your concerns and can answer your questions about male sexual issues. We’ve heard it all before, and we can find the answers—and the treatment—that is personally best for you.
Which is the best medicine for erectile dysfunction?
Sildenafil (Viagra). This medication is most effective when taken on an empty stomach one hour before sex. It’s effective for four to five hours or more if you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
Is erectile dysfunction 100% curable?
Erectile dysfunction is a common experience. It is often possible to reverse it, either with or without medication. Relaxation techniques and pelvic floor exercises may help, and medical treatment is also available. Most males experience at least one episode of being unable to achieve an erection when desired.
In extreme cases, they may be unable ever to have or sustain an erection. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is very common, affecting an estimated 30 million men in America. Most cases of ED occur in men who were previously able to sustain an erection. The condition is usually reversible, but the chances of completely curing ED depend on the underlying cause.
Read on to learn about natural and medicinal ways to reverse ED. In many cases, yes, erectile dysfunction can be reversed. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found a remission rate of 29 percent after 5 years. It is important to note that even when ED cannot be cured, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate symptoms.
Primary ED occurs when a man has never been able to have or sustain an erection. This is rare. Secondary ED occurs in people who once had regular erectile function. This is the most common type.
Secondary ED can be reversed and is often temporary. Primary ED may require more intensive and medical-based treatments. ED is usually treatable with medication or surgery. However, a person may be able to treat the underlying cause and reverse symptoms with no medication.
The best treatment may depend on the person. Some find that traditional treatments, such as surgery or medication, do not work. These men may have success using a penis pump, which draws blood into the penis and induces an erection. Methods for reversing ED fall into three categories: Short-term treatments These help with achieving or maintaining erections but do not address the underlying cause of ED.
For example, sildenafil (Viagra) increases blood flow to the penis, which can provide short-term relief from ED. It may help people with conditions such as diabetes and atherosclerosis to get erections. Addressing the underlying cause Primary treatments address the issue that is causing ED. Share on Pinterest Psychological treatments may help to reduce anxiety and increase self-confidence. The cause of ED may be psychological, and the condition itself may lead to anxiety, Psychological treatments can reduce anxiety, increase self-confidence, and improve relationships with sexual partners.
Also, these changes may increase the odds that other treatments are effective. Some men find that intense anxiety about sex prevents certain treatments from working. Addressing this anxiety can improve overall results. See a doctor to check for any underlying health issues. ED can be the first sign of diabetes-related nerve damage, cardiovascular disease, or a neurological problem.
While the cause of ED may be physical, the condition can still have psychological effects. It may lead to self-consciousness or anxiety, which can make it more difficult to get an erection. A treatment plan may, therefore, include both physical and psychological methods.
using relaxation exercises to manage ED-related stress and control blood pressure exercising to improve blood flowlosing weight, when necessary, to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol and testosterone levelschanging the diet, which may especially benefit people with diabetes or cardiovascular disease
2. Pelvic floor exercises The pelvic floor muscles help men to urinate and ejaculate. Strengthening these muscles may also improve erectile function. A comprehensive 2010 review found that pelvic floor exercises may help men with diabetes to get and maintain erections.
- Discuss pelvic floor physical therapy with a doctor to learn which exercises are most effective.3.
- Counseling or couples’ therapy ED can negatively impact self-esteem.
- It may be difficult to talk about, but the issue is common.
- It is important to acknowledge and discuss ED, particularly when it causes depression or anxiety.
Individual counseling can aid in uncovering the cause of the problem. A psychologist or psychiatrist can help an individual to manage their anxiety and resolve issues, which can eliminate ED and prevent it from returning. Couples’ therapy can help sexual partners to talk through their feelings and find healthful, constructive ways to communicate about ED.4.
Herbal and alternative remedies Some men find that alternative and complementary therapies, such as acupuncture, help with ED. Preliminary research suggests that some herbal supplements may also help. A 2018 review found that ginseng preparations significantly improved symptoms of ED in the population studied.
Preparations of maritime pine extract, Pinus pinaster, and maca, Lepidium meyenii, also showed promising results, but more research is needed. Methods of alternative medicine are safest when used under the guidance of a doctor and in conjunction with other treatments.5.
Medication A wide variety of medications can help with ED. The best-known are drugs, such as tadalafil ( Cialis ) and Viagra, which increase blood flow to the penis and help to achieve an erection. These can be effective when that cause of ED is physical, and they also work well when the cause is unknown or related to anxiety.
If an underlying condition, such as diabetes, is causing ED, treating it will often reverse ED or prevent it from worsening.6. Medication changes Some medications can make ED worse. Blood pressure medication, for example, may lower blood flow to the penis, making it harder to get an erection.
- Anyone who suspects that ED is associated with a medication should tell a doctor.
- Alternative drugs are often available.7.
- Mechanical devices Penis pumps can draw blood into the penis and induce an erection in most men, including those with severe nerve damage.
- When there is severe nerve or blood vessel damage, using a ring can help to keep blood in the penis.
Even when serious physical health issues are present, a mechanical device can usually help with getting an erection.8. Surgery If other strategies are ineffective, or when there is an anatomical cause of ED, a doctor may recommend surgery. The procedure involves implanting a device that enables immediate erections.
- Surgery is effective in most cases, and the rate of complications is less than 5 percent,
- Some people feel frustration about ED.
- It is important to remember that the condition is treatable.
- ED is very common and can usually be reversed by using natural remedies or medications to treat the underlying cause.
Early intervention can often detect a serious medical condition, and determining the cause of ED early may increase the likelihood of reversing it. Speak with a doctor about the best course of treatment.
What is the best root for erectile dysfunction?
When you’re living with erectile dysfunction (ED), you’ll consider doing just about anything to get your sex life back on track. Eating roots like ginseng – fine. Drinking special juices like pomegranate – tasty. Even becoming a human pin-cushion for a treatment like acupuncture – bring it on.
- But do any of these things really work? Eric Laborde, MD, a spokesman for the American Urological Association, is skeptical.
- There is a huge placebo effect with erectile dysfunction,” he says.
- I could give you anything and tell you it’ll work and it will in the short term.” For that reason, he says, what little studies that have been done on herbal remedies are less than convincing.
On the other hand, Geo Espinosa, director of the Integrative Urological Center at NYU Langone Medical Center, says there are some natural alternatives to popular ED medicines. Take them with your doctor’s OK, and they can help you get and keep an erection.
It’s not like you go into the forest and just eat a leaf,” he says. “You don’t take them right before sex, But there are real natural approaches that work by building up sexual health over time.” These natural alternatives to ED drugs are widely used. Each comes with its own set of pros and cons. Acupuncture : This traditional Chinese needle therapy is said to boost blood flow.
It’s most often used to treat chronic headaches and back pain, But some men have found it works for erectile dysfunction, While some studies back up acupuncture’s claim to work for ED, the evidence is rather scant. Arginine : It’s found naturally in food, and it relaxes blood vessels and is used to treat heart problems.
- Doctors think it boosts circulation to the penis, but Espinosa says he doesn’t recommend it much because the body metabolizes it so quickly.
- You need a lot and you need to take it frequently for it to work,” he says.
- Instead, Espinosa suggests taking L-citrulline, which helps your body make more arginine.
But, he warns, high doses can lower your blood pressure, DHEA : The hormone that your body converts into testosterone might sound like the most natural salve for a lagging love life. Sometimes it can help ED, but that’s not always the case. “If your testosterone is low, then that might be playing a role” in your erectile dysfunction, Laborde says.
- But if it’s normal, making more testosterone is not going to help you.” Ginkgo Biloba : One of the best-selling herbal remedies in the U.S.
- And Europe, extracts from this species of tree can boost blood flow.
- It’s widely used to treat blood disorders and memory issues, but some people use it to treat ED.
“The downside is: It just doesn’t work,” Laborde says. Meanwhile the possible side effects can include increased bleeding, convulsions, diarrhea, and upset stomach, Espinosa says he recommends ginkgo more for the brain than for erectile dysfunction. Ginseng: Korean red ginseng is a widely used herbal ED remedy.
- That’s partly because it’s been shown in studies to do some good – even though researchers still can’t quite explain how it works.
- If someone really wants an herbal supplement, I’ll recommend ginseng,” Laborde says.
- At least it’s not going to hurt you.” Horny Goat Weed : Extracts from the leaves of this herb have long been used as an ED remedy in traditional Chinese medicine.
At least one study on rats showed promise, but it has yet to be tested on people. Espinosa says the herb generally boosts energy, and he recommends it more to balance out your whole body as opposed to targeting ED. It has been linked to low blood pressure,
- Pomegranate: Juice and extract from this fruit is known for being packed with nutrients.
- But Espinosa says it can also help arteries expand and remain supple.
- While no real proof ties it to erectile dysfunction, he suggests it to his patients for its overall health benefits.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Also known as “golden root,” this plant is a relatively new herbal remedy in the U.S.
It’s been used to boost endurance and sexual function in Russian folk medicine for decades. Espinosa says it can ease symptoms of exhaustion and ED. And it’s less likely to leave you feeling wired than some other products. The side effects are minimal, he says, both in his experience and in the studies he’s seen.
Is homeopathy good for male infertility?
Effectiveness of homeopathic treatment for infertility in males – Homeopathic treatment has a fast impact and is considered among the safe treatment options for male infertility, This treatment for male infertility has quite a high success rate. And, homeopathic medicines boost the sperm count and also correct the abnormalities of the sperm.
The unique quality of homeopathic treatment is that it does not have any hormonal side-effects. It takes an average time of 2-4 months for the homeopathic medicines to show their effective results. But the results are mostly quite satisfying and the patient does not have to rely on any other treatment simultaneously.
Homeopathy also treats other urological problems and hormonal issues as well. And, it also hastens the process of formation of sperms (spermatogenesis). So, homeopathic treatment is quite reliable for the treatment of male infertility. Also Read: How to Increase Male Motility?