Cast Of The Cure For Insomnia
- 1 What’s the longest movie of all time?
- 2 How much money does it take to make a movie?
- 3 Which horror movie is banned?
- 4 Which scary movie has the most movies?
How long did it take to film The Cure for Insomnia?
The Cure for Insomnia 1987 film by John Henry Timmis IV The Cure for InsomniaDirected byJohn Henry Timmis IVWritten byNickoli SchirripaProduced byJoseph Emm MatuneStarringLee GrobanCinematographyJohn Henry Timmis IVEdited bySean Jay Manning Release date January 31, 1987 Running time 5,220 minutes (87 hours)CountryUSLanguageEnglish The Cure for Insomnia is a 1987 directed by John Henry Timmis IV, which was, according to, the film.
At 5,220 minutes long (87 hours, or 3 days and 15 hours) in length, the film has no plot, instead consisting of artist L.D. Groban reading his 4,080-page poem A Cure for Insomnia over the course of three and a half days, spliced with occasional clips from and videos. It was first played in its entirety at the, (), from January 31 to February 3, 1987, in one continuous showing.
It has not been released on DVD or other home video formats and all known copies are considered as lost.
What’s the longest movie of all time?
What is the longest Hollywood movie ever made? – Cleopatra remains the longest Hollywood movie ever made, with a runtime of four hours and eight minutes (248 minutes). This is closely followed by Gone with the Wind, which comes in just 10 minutes behind.
Cleopatra: 248 minutes (4 hours 8 minutes) Gone with the Wind: 238 minutes (3 hours 58 minutes) Once Upon a Time in America: 229 minutes (3 hours 49 minutes) The Ten Commandments: 220 minutes (3 hours 40 minutes) Lawrence of Arabia: 216 minutes (3 hours 36 minutes)
What is the longest movie on Netflix?
6. The Longest Movie on Netflix – The longest movie on Netflix was ” The Irishman,” directed by Martin Scorsese. The film has a runtime of 3 hours and 29 minutes and features an all-star cast, including Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci. “The Irishman” is a crime epic that spans several decades and tells the story of a hitman’s involvement with organized crime in post-World War II America.
What movie took 5 years to make?
6 Apocalypse Now – United Artists To give you an idea of how difficult the production of Apocalypse Now was, there’s a whole documentary, Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker’s Apocalypse, that details the lengths Francis Ford Coppola and his team went to in order to complete this project.
What movie has the longest script?
The longest delay between the completion of a movie script and the making of the movie was 32 years in the case of The Doctor and the Devils (UK 1986).
How much money does it take to make a movie?
Average Movie Budget: How Much Does It Cost To Make a Film? • Filmmaking Lifestyle The average cost to make a movie is between $50 million and $100 million. It depends on the budget and the quality of the film.
- A low budget movie can cost about $30 million, while an expensive production with high-tech special effects can run into millions of dollars.
- Usually, Hollywood films have budgets ranging from $100 million to $200 million, which means that they are more complex and require more time than other films.
- However, there are many factors that affect how much it costs to make a movie:
- The length of a film: The longer it takes to shoot a film, the more expensive it becomes because it takes more time and manpower to get things done.
- However, there are some films that take only two months or less to be shot.
- This is due to the fact that the actors can cut back their salaries by not taking on any extra work during shooting days or weeks in order not to disrupt their schedule further.
The number of characters in a cast: When you have many characters in one film, you need multiple sets built for them because most Hollywood films involve multiple locations at different times during production (e.g., when filming in
Which horror movie is banned?
10 Banned Horror Movies That Are Too Disturbing: Human Centipede 2, Cannibal Holocaust and More Some Horror movies these days are loaded with fake blood and unnecessary scene that almost drop the genre’s flavour. However, in the past certain movies went to the extreme to produce a body-squirming movie, but sadly they weren’t enjoyed by many.
- That said, there are plenty of banned Horror movies that are super disturbing, but lucking in some countries and certain movie sites, they’re now available to watch.
- If you count yourself as someone with a strong stomach who can get rid of mental exhaustion, this upcoming list is just the right one for you.
Beware, these movies will include explicit scenes and strong themes like sexual assault, so get ready. Human Centipede 2 – 2011 Clearly, none will understand why a human would want to become a centipede, at least not me. While Human Centipede movie already gave the icks, a part two was released with grotesque scenes.
- Anyhow, it got banned in the UK and several countries.
- The Poughkeepsie Tapes – 2007 The Horror mockumentary was banned for the graphic details that were seemingly too real to be fake.
- In fact it is also said that a real serial killer’s murder shots were also included, which could lead the public to endure psychological problems.
Cannibal Holocaust – 1980 Would you wish to watch a woman being impaled by the cannibals and eaten? Honestly, this movie looked so real that the director faced obscenity charges and was arrested. Canibal Ferox – 1981 This particular movie was released in 1981, right after the previously mentioned movie was banned.
No wonder why. In this movie, there are, again, extremely obscene scenes that might upset your stomach. Also read: Hostel 2 – 2007 As the name suggests, all the the horrific tortures are happening at an hostel and on students. The movie was banned because of having the potentiality to influence others to perform the same.
Hell Nah! The Exorcist – 1973 Though many of us would have known or watched this movie, it is worthy to be on the banned Horror movies list. That said, the movie is still banned, and an HD version of it isn’t be easily found online either. Based on the true case of Anneliese Michel, the world wasn’t prepared for a movie like this back in the 70s.
The Bunny Game – 2012 A sex worker trusts the wrong guy and leaves with him, only to be tortured sadistically by him for days. The movie was once again banned for the strong images that wasn’t necessarily needed to make a horror movie horrifying. This movie was pure disgust! I Spit On Your Grave – 1978 A young girl is gang raped and she starts to take rveenge on the assaulters.
The plot is already disurbing and in the movie, the assault scene which was deliberately shot might leave us having panic attacks. The movie was banned for that particular scene which has high chances of triggering victims. Possession – 1981 The movie’s story follows a married couple and the wife’s wish to get a divorce.
- Following this, the husband has an affair with his wife lookalike and everything since then starts to turn seemingly weird.
- The movie left the actress with mental health issues and she confessed that one of the sexual scenes in the movie left her scarred.
- The movie was banned for the psychological themes in it and it’s honestly one of the nerve-wracking movie ever made.
A Serbian Film – 2011 There isn’t a country that hasn’t banned A Serbian Film because the child rape scenes left a lot of viewers traumatised and baffled. In fact, a prosecutor even wanted to sue the director under child pornography for the unusual scenes.
What is the scariest movie according to science?
HOST (2020) – The winner of the ‘Science of the Scare’ award for the scariest horror movie of all time is HOST, This low-budget British film was released in 2020 and centers around six friends who held a Zoom seance during the height of the covid pandemic, Summit Entertainment
Which scary movie has the most movies?
‘ A Nightmare on Elm Street ‘ 9 Movies.