Does Dolo 650 Cure Headache
Can I take dolo-650 for headache? – Yes, Dolo 650 or paracetamol has analgesic effect can be taken for headache. It helps in decreasing pains, mainly headaches, migraine, kind of headaches and tension type of headaches. It has a central analgesic action similar to aspirin. Which helps in raising pain threshold, helps in decreasing pain.
- 1 Can I give Dolo for headache?
- 2 What happens if I take Dolo 650 without fever?
- 3 How fast does Dolo 650 works?
- 4 What brand is Dolo 650?
- 5 Should you sleep after taking Dolo?
- 6 What is Dolo 650 used for?
- 7 Can we take paracetamol Dolo 500 for headache?
Can I give Dolo for headache?
Dexamethasone is an evidence-based treatment of acute migraine. This is a randomized comparison of two different doses of dexamethasone for acute migraine. All patients will also be treated with metoclopramide.
Can I take Dolo 650 for headache and cold?
Dolo 650 is an antipyretic/analgesic medicine. It is the medicine usually prescribed to relieve pain relief and control fever. It is used to treat toothaches, headaches, body aches, and the common cold.
What happens if I take 2 Dolo 650 tablet at a time?
Overdosing on Dolo 650 can lead to permanent liver and kidney damage. Some of the symptoms that can help to identify an overdose of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and stomach ache.
What is the best tablet for headaches?
Acute medications – A variety of medications, both nonprescription and prescription, are available to reduce the pain of a headache, including:
Pain relievers. Simple pain relievers available without a prescription are usually the first line of treatment for reducing headache pain. These include the drugs aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve). Combination medications. Aspirin or acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) or both are often combined with caffeine or a sedative drug in a single medication. Combination drugs may be more effective than single-ingredient pain relievers. Many combination drugs are available without a prescription. Triptans and narcotics. For people who experience both migraines and episodic tension-type headaches, a triptan can effectively relieve the pain of both headaches. Opioids, or narcotics, are rarely used because of their side effects and potential for dependency.
When should you not take Dolo?
Precautions When Using Dolo 650 –
- The medicine should not be given to patients who have liver or kidney disease without first consulting a doctor.
- Empty stomach: To avoid gastric irritation, never take the drug on an empty stomach.
- Caution: This medication should be used cautiously by patients who have a history of heart disease or coagulation disorders.
- Dose adjustment: It is best to avoid taking a high dose without first consulting with a doctor.
- Do not take Dolo 650 if any of the following conditions exist:
- Allergy: If the individual has a known allergy to Dolo 650 or any of its constituents.
- NSAID allergy: If the individual has a known history of an allergic response to aspirin or other Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) such as aspirin, diclofenac, and so on, or if they have any other current condition.
- Asthma Attack: If there is a known history of taking Dolo 650 Tablets, Aspirin, or any other NSAID and experiencing nose irritation, asthma attacks, swelling on the face, irritating red protuberances on the skin, or stomach bleeding in the past.
- Gastric Discomfort: If there is a known history of a gastric ulcer or stomach bleeding.
- Liver Disease: If the patient has a history of severe liver or kidney disease or if it is present.
- Cardiovascular disease: If the patient has a family history of heart disease, heart failure, or stroke.
- Breathing Difficulties: If the patient has asthma or other breathing problems,
- Disorder of the Blood: If there is a history of extreme blood loss or if the patient has porphyria
What happens if I take Dolo 650 without fever?
Can we take dolo-650 without fever? – Paracetamol Dolo 650 not only helps in reducing the fever, it also has an analgesic effect. It can help in reducing pains, mainly in headaches, musculoskeletal pains, migraine pains as also helps in reducing joint pains like osteoarthritic.
Which is better dolo or paracetamol?
What is the difference between Dolo 650 and Paracetamol 650? – Dolo 650 containing 650 milligrams (mg) of paracetamol was introduced by Micro Labs Limited in 1973 when most of the other brands were selling paracetamol with 500 mg salt. However, both and Dolo 650 contain 650 mg of acetaminophen as a salt. Therefore, both can be used to relieve pain and fever.
How fast does Dolo 650 works?
How long does Dolo 650 stay in blood? – Taking Dolo orally helps in absorbing the medication from the digestive tract and this takes roughly 1 hour for the onset of the action. The medication power remains in our body for 6 hours. There should be a minimum of 4 hours of the gap between the two consecutive medications.
Can I take Dolo 650 3 times a day?
Alcohol – Q: Can I consume alcohol with the Dolo 650 tablet? A: Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking a Dolo 650 tablet is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics (people who drink too often or can not abstain from drinking) and people with liver problems.
Dolo 650 tablets should not be stored above 25°C. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dolo 650 tablet is used to lower fever and treat a variety of pains, including toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches and menstrual discomfort. Paracetamol seldom causes any side effects when used as directed. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters or an allergic response. Children less than 12 years old should not use it. Always leave a minimum of 4-6 hours between two doses taken two in a row. Dolo 650 tablets can be taken during pregnancy only if the doctor recommends it. However, it should only be taken for a short duration of time and in small doses and pregnant women should not use it t oo regularly. Without first seeing a doctor, don’t take more than 4 doses in a day.
A: Yes, Dolo 650 tablets can be used for headaches. However, if you are feeling you get the headache too often and there is not much relief in the headache after taking this medicine, consult your doctor. A: No, Dolo 650 is not meant for use in children below 12 years of age.
A: It can be taken during pregnancy under medical supervision. A pregnant woman should avoid taking the Dolo 650 too often and for prolonged durations. A: You can take Dolo 650 tablet for controlling fever, it may not have any action in reducing cold as colds usually happen due to a viral infection. A: Dolo 650 mg is used to relieve fever and mild-to-moderate pain.
It is also used to get relief from headaches, toothaches, migraine, period pain and other painful conditions. A: Dolo 650 tablet contains paracetamol 650 mg and is generally used to treat fever and pain. Crocin tablet also contains paracetamol in different doses.
Both medicines contain the same active ingredient, which is paracetamol. A: Be cautious if you are a patient with liver and/or kidney-related conditions. A: Dolo 650 contains paracetamol as an active ingredient and its pain-killer action is due to the presence of paracetamol in it. A: Meftal Forte Tablet is a combination medicine containing paracetamol and mefenamic acid as its active ingredient.
Dolo 650 tablet contains only paracetamol. Both of these are pain-relieving medicine and are used to relieve mild to moderate pain and to reduce fever. A: Yes, the Dolo 650 tablet can be used to relieve body pain. Be sure to consult your doctor if your body ache is persistent and does not go away in a few days.
A: No, the Dolo 650 contains a high dose of paracetamol and it should not be used for kids below 12 years of age. A: Yes, the Dolo 650 tablets can be taken every 4 hours, but only after consulting a doctor. A: No, Dolo does not make you sleepy. A: You can take Dolo 650 regularly for many days as advised by the doctor, but don’t take more than the recommended dose.
Because overdosing on paracetamol can cause serious side effects. A: You should not take Dolo 650 if you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredient of the Dolo 650 tablet. You should be careful if you are taking any other product containing paracetamol.
- Also, if you notice any kind of allergic symptoms like skin rash, swelling and/or itching (especially on the face, lips, throat, etc.), dizziness, breathing difficulty, etc.
- After taking Dolo 650.
- A: Dolo 650 and paracetamol 650 are the name of the brands and contain 650 mg of paracetamol as their active ingredient, possessing the same benefit to the patient taking it.
A: Dolo 650 is the most commonly prescribed medicine to control fever and pain relief. This medicine is used to treat body aches, headaches, toothache and other conditions also. A: No, Dolo 650 is a pain-relieving medicine and should not be used for a runny nose.
Both Dolo 650 and Hifenac D are analgesics with distinct active ingredients and mechanisms of action. Dolo 650 contains paracetamol, which reduces fever and relieves mild to moderate pain by inhibitin g certain chemicals in the brain. Hifenac D is a medication that contains aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. The decision between Dolo 650 and Hifenac D is influenced by factors such as the specific condition, the severit y of the pain, the patient’s medical history, allergies, and other medications being used. It is critical to consult a healthcare professional to determine the most appropriate painkiller based on individual circumstances. Always follow the recommended dosages and instructions, and seek pro fessional help if you are experiencing severe or persistent pain.
Dolo 650 and Ultracet are two different types of pain relievers with different active ingredients and properties. Dolo 650 contains paracetamol (acetaminophen), which is primarily used to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever. Ultracet, on the other hand, is a medication that combines tramadol and paracetamol. Tramadol is an opioid analgesic that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The decision between Dolo 650 and Ul tracet is influenced by factors such as the severity of the pain, medical history, allergies, and other medications. Consultation with a healthcare professional is essential to determine the best pain medication for individual circumstances. Always use the recommended dosages and seek professional help if you are ex periencing severe or persistent pain.
No, Dolo 650 and Zerodol P are two different pain relievers with distinct chemical compositions. Dolo 650’s active ingredient is paracetamol (acetaminophen), and it is primarily used for mild to moder ate pain relief and fever reduction. In contrast, Zerodol P contains a combination of aceclofenac (an NSAID) and paracetamol, which provides both pain relief and anti-inflammatory effects. Zerodol P is commonly used to treat pain and inflammation in conditions such as musculoskeletal disorders and arthritis. The choice between Dolo 650 and Zerodol P is determined by the specific conditi on, the severity of the pain, and individual factors. Consultation with a healthcare professional is required to determine the best medication.
: Order Dolo (Paracetamol) 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets Online at discount rate
Why do I feel hot after taking Dolo 650?
Does Dolo 650 cause sweating? Yes, it does. Dolo 650 activates sweating, which is the natural mechanism of the body to reduce body temperature. This is how this medicine reduces fever.
Is paracetamol same as Dolo?
Dolo 650 has been featuring in both your doctor’s prescriptions for fever (hopefully not as a symptom of Covid-19) since the beginning of the pandemic and more recently, your memes on social media. Manufactured by Bengaluru-based Micro Labs Ltd, Dolo 650 has registered unprecedented sales since January 2020, clocking in over Rs 560 cr in sales, crushing its rivals GSK pharma-manufactured Calpol, Sumo L and nearly 40 other brands in the segment, according to a report.
It is only onwards and upwards for the paracetamol tablet sales as India witnesses a third Covid-19 wave, with daily infections crossing 2 lakh. Also Read | Karnataka falls short of two vital Covid drugs recommended by Centre Dolo 650 saw sales worth Rs 28.9 crore in December 2021, up over 60 per cent from the same month last year.
The tablets’ highest sales numbers, however, came during April and May 2021, the peak of the second wave. Calpol’s sales in the same month were Rs 28 crore, up 56 per cent year-on-year. One of the reasons its sales are hitting the roof is that Dolo 650 has become the doctor’s favourite to prescribe.
- Dolo 650 is one of the brands of paracetamol, which is a time-tested and common medicine to treat fever.
- It is no different from other brands like Crocin, Calpol, Pacimol etc.
- It’s a relatively safe medicine and can be taken by people of all ages and by those suffering from heart disease, kidney disease, and diabetes,” Dr Ritesh Gupta with the Fortis C-DOC Hospital for Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases in Delhi, told The Print,
Experts quoted in the report said Dolo 650 is on its way to becoming synonymous with paracetamol as Xerox or Bisleri are for their respective products. As cases rose in the new year, Dolo 650 also ruled social media trends all of last week, being called India’s “favourite snack” during Covid-19 and doctors’ answer to multiple diseases.
Is 500 paracetamol better than 650?
What’s the controversy over 650mg paracetamol? A meeting of the Drug Advisory Committee held on March 25 decided to grant permission to register 650mg paracetamol in Nepal in a move that would open the door for Nepali pharma companies, which currently produce the most commonly used anti-fever and pain relief drug in 500mg tablets, to start producing 650mg tablets.
- The decision, however, ran into controversy, with claims that the move to permit a higher dose of the drug is aimed at benefiting “certain groups.” The Ministry of Health and Population as well as the Drug Advisory Committee have refuted such claims.
- Some consumer rights groups have said the decision to increase the dose strength from 500mg per tablet to 650mg is also aimed at increasing the price of the drug.
According to them, a higher dose of paracetamol could lead to some liver diseases and kidney problems, hence certain interest groups that are trying to establish liver treatment hospitals are pushing for increasing the dose strength.
- Here’s what you need to know about the controversy surrounding paracetamol.
- What is paracetamol?
- Paracetamol, or acetaminophen, is a common drug used worldwide mainly for relieving pain and reducing fever.
- It is used to treat many conditions—headache, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothache, sore throat, menstruals pain, musculoskeletal pain, colds and fevers.
- The drug may also be used for other purposes if deemed necessary by the physician.
Nepal has listed paracetamol as an essential drug and provides it free of cost from state-run health facilities throughout the country. Paracetamol is available in the market under different brand names, with Cetamol, manufactured by the state-owned Nepal Drug Limited, being the most common one.
- What is the new decision regarding paracetamol in Nepal? A meeting of the Drug Advisory Committee on March 25 decided to allow the Department of Drug Administration to register 650mg paracetamol.
- Until now, Nepali pharmaceuticals companies can produce only 500mg paracetamol tablets and importers can import the drug of the 500mg dose strength.
The Drug Advisory Committee decision allows pharmaceutical companies to manufacture 650mg paracetamol.
- Who takes part in the meeting of the drug advisory committee?
- The secretary at the Ministry of Health and Population, the expert advisor to the health minister, director general of the Department of Drug Administration, director general of the Department of Health Services, director of the Nepal Standard Fixation Committee, chief of Drug Research Laboratory, a representative of the Law Ministry, chairman of Nepal Medical Council, president of Nepal Medical Association, a representative of Nepal Pharmaceutical Association, and a representative of Chemists and Druggists Association are on the committee.
- Why did the committee decide to permit the drug authority to register 650mg paracetamol?
- Officials at the Ministry of Health and Population said that the decision was taken as per the recommendation of the majority of committee members.
Doctors say the dosage of paracetamol is prescribed as per the body weight. According to them, 650mg paracetamol is used throughout the world and it is also necessary for the treatment of some patients in Nepal, especially those whose weight is more than the average.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, physicians recommended up to two tablets of regular strength paracetamol (1,000mg) for patients with severe bodyache. “We recommended two tablets of 500mg paracetamol at once to the patients infected with the coronavirus,” said Dr Lochan Karki, president of Nepal Medical Association, an umbrella association of medical doctors.
“The 500mg tablet of paracetamol does not work properly to relieve pain in some patients, especially those whose weight is above 50kg.” Doctors recommend the 650mg paracetamol be taken every four hours and 1gram (1,000mg) paracetamol every six hours to patients, whose weight is over 50kg.
- He said that if the medicine has to be given every six hours, it should be 15mg per kg body weight.
- Surgeons have been using 1gram paracetamol for a long time in Nepal to those who weigh more than 50kg.
- Does granting permission to register 650mg paracetamol mean the 500mg paracetamol won’t be manufactured anymore?
No. Multiple officials, who took part in the Drug Advisory Committee meeting, said that registration of 650mg paracetamol doesn’t mean that it is an alternative to the 500mg tablet or the 500mg tablets will be displaced from the market. “The dose of paracetamol or any other drugs is determined as per the need,” said Dr Roshan Pokhrel, secretary at the Ministry of Health and Population.
- Pharmaceutical companies will manufacture 500mg tablets as well besides manufacturing 650mg tablets.
- After all, patients will be taking the drug as per the doctors’ prescription.” Have authorities carried out a clinical trial for the 650mg paracetamol? No.
- But doctors said that it is already being used in many countries throughout the world.
“None of the drugs—those manufactured in Nepal or imported from other countries—have undergone clinical trials in Nepal,” said Biplab Adhikari, general secretary of the Association of Pharmaceutical Producers of Nepal. “The medicines including paracetamol which we produce or the country imports are generic drugs, which undergo clinical trials in many countries.
- So there is no need for chemical trials in Nepal.” How much difference will there be in the prices between paracetamol of different strengths? A 500mg paracetamol tablet costs Re1.
- As the 650mg paracetamol is not manufactured or imported in the country, the price has yet to be determined.
- Paracetamol is among 118 medicines, whose prices are determined by the Department of the Drug Administration.
Paracetamol is one of the 96 medicines whose prices were determined by the department some 14 years ago. The department later in 2016 determined the prices of 22 medicines. “The price of the 650mg paracetamol will be less than that in the international market,” said Pokhrel, secretary for the Ministry of Health.
Is paracetamol an essential drug? Yes. It is included in the list of essential drugs and the government provides it free of cost from all state-run health facilities throughout the country. The drug can be purchased over-the counter from dispensaries. Are there health hazards of the 650mg paracetamol? Doctors say firstly there has to be a clear understanding of the difference between “dose” and “dosage”.
Drug doses are expressed in metric units—mg or milligram. Dosage, on the other hand, is the dose along with additional information like when and how often to take it. For example, a physician may prescribe the dosage like this: 500mg every four to six hours, or 500mg four times a day.
- The risk, however, is since paracetamol is a common drug which is sold over-the- counter, people could take the extra strength tablet, which could be hazardous.
- In India, paracetamol tablets are available with different dose strengths.
- In the United States, paracetamol is called acetaminophen, and the commonly used brand name is Tylonel, which is available in 325mg, 500mg and 650mg tablets.
- As far as health hazards are concerned, say doctors, not just paracetamol but any other drug could lead to complications.
“There is nothing wrong in giving permission to register 650mg paracetamol in the country, which is necessary to many patients,” said Karki, president of the Nepal Medical Association. “As there are concerns about health hazards and pricing, the medicine should be taken only as prescribed by a doctor and it is the responsibility of the authorities concerned to determine the price.” : What’s the controversy over 650mg paracetamol?
What brand is Dolo 650?
Why is Dolo-650 manufacturer Micro labs in trouble?
Enjoying the limelight for record sales for its antipyretic Dolo-650 during the second wave of covid-19 pandemic, pharmaceutical company Micro labs is again in highlight for last few months but for all the wrong reasons.Firefighting the latest controversy over giving Rs 1,000 crore freebies to doctors for prescribing Dolo, Jayaraj Govindaraju, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Communication at Micro Labs Limited clarified, “We have certainly not spent 1000 Cr on Dolo 650 during COVID year, as no company can spend that much amount on a brand that achieved a peak sale of about 350 Cr in the last year.Federation of Medical and Sales Representatives Association of India, citing a report by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) stating that the company gave over Rs 1,000 crore freebies to doctors for prescribing an irrational dose combination of Dolo-650.
“The amount mentioned was the total Marketing spend by the whole corporate for last several years cumulatively. Dolo 650 has been a popular and trusted brand which is a brand leader for over a decade now. During COVID it became all the more popular because it had become a front-line therapy to manage fever as per the treatment protocol.
- There are even other such medicines viz, Vitamin C and Zinc combinations which got a massive surge during COVID for the same reason,” argued Govindaraju reacting to the development.
- If we are asked to provide any explanation, data we will be ready to provide.
- As such some of the statements are baseless.
Dolo 650, like all other strengths of Paracetamol, is very much under price control,” he said. The PIL has sought to make pharmaceutical companies liable for giving freebies to doctors as an incentive to prescribe their drugs. The PIL further demands statutory backing to the Uniform Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices (UCPMP).
The problems of the company started earlier in July when the Income Tax department conducted searches at the offices and residences of the top management of Micro Labs for alleged tax evasion. The searches were pertaining to financial documents, balance sheets and business distributor networks of the company.
Micro labs is into the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products and APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients). Major products of the company are Dolo-650, Amlong, Lubrex, Diapride, Vildapride, Olmat, Avas, Tripride, Bactoclav, Tenepride-M and Arbitel.
The company has 14 manufacturing units across the country dedicated to the manufacture of pharmaceuticals. The company has 22 marketing divisions catering to the leading therapeutic segments such as Cardiology, Diabetology, Pain management, Dermatology, Veterinary, Neurology, etc. The antipyretic—a medicine used to treat fever and body ache—was in high demand in January 2022, cornering sales of Rs 51.79 crore or about 23.4 million strips, as per Pharmasofttech AWACS, a pharma market research company.
In the 12 months of January to December 2021, Dolo 650 clocked sales of Rs 417 crore (about 189.4 million strips) as per AWACS. Thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic, almost every household today is aware of the drug. Published on: Aug 20, 2022, 6:00 PM IST Posted by: Vivek Dubey, Aug 20, 2022, 5:56 PM IST : Why is Dolo-650 manufacturer Micro labs in trouble?
What pill gets rid of a headache fast?
Fast Headache and Migraine Relief: Home Remedies, Prescription Treatments, and More Just about any over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever, or analgesic, can offer relief for tension headaches, says, an associate professor of neurology and a at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago.
- Medication that contains only one drug, like,,, or are effective headache treatments, he says, as are those that include a combination of,, and,
- These pain relievers may also provide relief for hangovers and for headaches related to or COVID-19.
- Some people who have migraine attacks also find them effective, particularly if taken at the first sign of an attack.
How quickly OTC pain relievers work depends in part on what formulation you take. For example, liquid medicines, orally disintegrating tablets, and chewable tablets will work faster than extended-release pills. How full your stomach is when you take these pain relievers matters, too, with a fuller stomach slowing absorption of the medication.
Should you sleep after taking Dolo?
Do not sleep after taking medicine Do not lie down immediately after taking a pill. Doing so will result in the medicine being stuck within the insides of your throat. If this happens, the capsule/tablet could break apart before reaching the stomach. Matters could even get worse if the tiny pieces of medicine end up damaging the insides of your throat.
What is Dolo 650 used for?
About Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s – Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s belongs to the group of medicines called analgesics (pain killers), and antipyretics (fever-reducing agents) used to reduce fever and treat mild to moderate pain. Also, it is used to relieve headache, migraine, toothache, period pain, back pain, muscle pain and rheumatic pains.
Pain and fever are caused by the activation of pain receptors due to the release of certain natural chemicals in the body like prostaglandin. Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s works by inhibiting the production of certain chemical messengers in the brain known as prostaglandins. Thus, reduces pain. Also, Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s affects an area of the brain that regulates body temperature known as the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre.
Thereby, it reduces fever. Take Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s as advised by your physician. Your doctor will recommend how often you need to take Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s based on your medical condition. In some cases, Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s may cause side effects such as nausea, stomach pain and dark coloured urine.
- Most of these side effects of Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
- However, if the side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
- Avoid taking Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s if allergic to it.
- Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s is not recommended for children below 6 years of age.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a physician before using Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s. Avoid alcohol consumption with Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s as it may increase the risk of liver damage. If you have an impaired nutritional state caused by anorexia (eating disorder), malnutrition or alcohol abuse or if you are dehydrated, inform your doctor before taking Dolo-650 Tablet 15’s.
Can Dolo 500 be used for headache?
About Dolo 500 Mg Tablet Dolo 500 Mg Tablet is a Tablet manufactured by Micro Labs Ltd. It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of Headache, Toothache, Menstrual pain, Fever, Colds. It has some side effects such as Allergic reactions, skin redness, Nausea, Blisters. The salts Paracetamol (500mg) are involved in the preparation of Dolo 500 Mg Tablet.
Can we take paracetamol Dolo 500 for headache?
Product introduction – Dolo 500 Tablet helps relieve pain and fever by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers responsible for fever and pain. It is used to treat headaches, migraine, toothaches, sore throats, period (menstrual) pains, arthritis, muscle aches, and the common cold.
Dolo 500 Tablet may be prescribed alone or in combination with another medicine. You should take it regularly as advised by your doctor. It is usually best taken with food otherwise it may upset your stomach. Do not take more or use it for longer than recommended. Side effects are rare if this medicine is used correctly but it may cause stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting in some people.
Consult your doctor if any of these side effects bother you or do not go away. Dolo 500 Tablet is widely prescribed and considered safe but is not suitable for everybody. Before taking it, let your doctor know if you have liver or kidney problems or are using blood-thinning medicines.
Is it OK to take paracetamol for headache?
Paracetamol is a commonly used medicine that can help treat pain and reduce a high temperature (fever). It’s typically used to relieve mild or moderate pain, such as headaches, toothache or sprains, and reduce fevers caused by illnesses such as colds and flu, Paracetamol is often recommended as one of the first treatments for pain, as it’s safe for most people to take and side effects are rare.
Can we take dolo for headache and cold?
What is the use of Dolo 650? – Dolo 650 Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is used to treat many conditions such as headaches, body aches, toothaches, and the common cold. The medication works by inhibiting the release of certain chemicals which can cause pain and fever.