How To Cure Watery Sperm Naturally
What makes a sperm strong?
13. Get enough folate and zinc – Limited studies suggest that consuming folate and zinc in combination may improve the overall health of sperm, including concentration and count. For the most part, taking supplements is a safe way for a person to reach their daily requirement for most vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- However, the body does not always easily absorb them.
- Most studies suggest that eating foods that provide good amounts of specific compounds and chemicals allows the body to use them more efficiently.
- The best way to increase sperm count naturally may be to increase the consumption of foods high in sperm-friendly nutrients, such as vitamin C, antioxidants, and polyunsaturated fats.
A 2016 review highlighted several dietary patterns that could lead to a low sperm count. These included:
eating high quantities of red and processed meatnot eating enough polyunsaturated fatty acidhaving a high intake of energyconsuming low levels of antioxidantsconsuming high levels of saturated fatseating limited amounts of fruits and vegetables
According to a 2012 review, no specific food is the key to increasing sperm count through the diet. Instead, considering the diet as a whole is the best way to improve fertility. The review did, however, highlight cantaloupe melon as a particularly powerful food in relation to improving sperm count.
serophene oral, though this is more common in female infertilityGonal-F RFF Redi-ject (follitropin alfa or gonal-F)antibiotics, if a low sperm count occurs due to a urinary or reproductive tract infectionhuman chorionic gonadotrophin (Choragon or Pregnyl)letrozole or anastrozoleexogenous androgens
Most research supports the use of lifestyle changes, natural remedies, and dietary adjustments to help a male manage and improve a low sperm count. Such lifestyle changes include adopting a regular exercise regimen and sleep schedule, as well as avoiding tobacco, excess alcohol, and illicit drugs.
- It may also help to avoid particular prescription medications.
- Taking herbal supplements, such as fenugreek and ashwagandha, may also help.
- Dietary changes that promote a higher sperm count include reducing the intake of trans fatty acids and increasing polyunsaturated fatty acid and vitamin D intake.
Maintaining a healthful, balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables is the best way to boost sperm count through the diet.
What gives thick sperm?
Your semen may be thick or clumpy due to certain health conditions, including infections and hormone imbalances. If you have additional symptoms, it may be best to talk with a doctor. There’s no reason to be concerned if your semen suddenly appears thick.
Many people have naturally thick semen. You should only keep an eye on it or consider seeing your doctor if you experience other symptoms. Here’s what to watch for, what could be behind the texture change, and when to see your doctor. Ejaculation changes texture as soon as it leaves the penis. It often starts off thick and warm, but becomes watery and cool after being exposed to the air for a few minutes.
Frequent ejaculation can lower your semen volume and the amount of sperm that leaves your body during a single ejaculation. Both factors can affect the consistency of your semen. Thick semen usually results from a higher than normal concentration of sperm in a typical volume of semen, or from having a high number of sperm with an irregular shape (morphology).
whitish, grayish, or yellowish colora mild alkaline smell (like chlorine or bleach)viscous, jelly-like texture that turns watery after 30 minutesslightly sweet taste
Keep in mind that what’s considered healthy can vary from person to person. If you meet most of these baselines, there’s no need to worry about how thick your semen is. If your semen isn’t normally thick and clumpy, this texture might be caused by:
What causes watery sperm?
Skip to content Most of the times, thin or watery semen is due to the absence of sperms or low sperm count. This is one of the reasons that can cause infertility in men apart from premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, sperm morphology problems, sperm motility problems etc.
- When there is less production of sperms, the ejaculate contains more of watery liquid and therefore it looks thin and watery.
- Frequent sex and masturbation are major reasons for watery semen in perfectly healthy individuals but there are other causes that contribute to watery semen.
- If you are interested in reading how many times taking out sperm is normal, please read the following article.
Frequency of Ejaculation – How many times is normal?
Why is my sperm weak?
Smoking, drinking alcohol, and taking certain medications can lower sperm numbers. Other causes of low sperm numbers include long-term sickness (such as kidney failure), childhood infections (such as mumps), and chromosome or hormone problems (such as low testosterone).