How To Treat Gf
1. Monitor How Often You Ask Her to Do Things – Self-awareness is the key to success in most things. Once you notice what you do, you can make strategic improvements. Start by keeping track of how many times you ask her to do things. Do most of the sentences you direct toward her start with:
I need?Could you?Can you?
It’s fine for partners to ask each other to do things, but are you excessively asking her to take care of you? Are you treating her like a servant or a queen?
- 0.1 What a girlfriend wants from his boyfriend?
- 0.2 What makes a girl feel loved?
- 1 How to make my girlfriend miss me?
- 2 What 3 things make relationships better?
- 3 How can my boyfriend treat me better?
- 4 How can your boyfriend love you more?
- 5 How to make my girlfriend love me like crazy?
How is a boyfriend supposed to treat his girlfriend?
Download Article Download Article Any guy can get a girlfriend, but it takes a real man (or woman) to treat his or her girlfriend right. Respect, honesty, and a pinch of playfulness are the names of the game when it comes to treating your girlfriend the way she deserves to be treated. See Step 1 below to start learning “wikiHow” to treat your girlfriend right!
- 1 Never lie to her. Honesty and communication are the cornerstones of any relationship. Sometimes, in a relationship, telling the truth can be hard, but you should never take the easy way out by lying to your girlfriend, even for minor, everyday things.
- It’s also important to remember that, in the long run, telling the truth is easier than lying. Keeping a complex web of lies straight in your head can be incredibly stressful – just one slip of the tongue may ruin you. In the famous words of Mark Twain, “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
- Express your feelings as they come up in the relationship. For instance, if you’re feeling super happy in the relationship, let her know! Likewise, if your need for quality time together isn’t being met, let her know that, too.
- 2 Respect her intelligence. Just as you are free to develop your own thoughts and opinions, so is your girlfriend. If your girlfriend and you develop different thoughts and opinions, this is generally OK. Just because your girlfriend has a different opinion than you doesn’t necessarily mean that she arrived at that opinion with logic that was faultier than your own.
- There are, however, certain types of disagreements you should take seriously – namely, disagreements about the parameters of your relationship. For instance, if you see your relationship as an exclusive, long-term commitment but your girlfriend is looking for something much more low-key, this is something you’ll need to seriously discuss before your relationship can progress. You should also consider how your actions would effect you in reverse, ex,if She went to a guys house at 2 or 3 AM, would you be jealous?
- 3 Listen to what she says (and remember it). One easy, surefire way to demonstrate to your girlfriend that you respect and value them is simply to make it obvious that you’re listening when she’s speaking. Do this by keeping engaged in the conversation – responding to the things she says with thoughts of your own – and by remembering what she says.
- It may seem cynical to purposefully pick things that your girlfriend says to repeat later. Try to adopt a positive outlook when you do this – think of this as making an effort to show you value your partner’s thoughts rather than scoring easy points down the road,
- 4 Give her your attention. Partners in a romantic relationship shouldn’t have to compete for each others’ attention. Show that you respect your girlfriend by paying attention to her (with few exceptions) when you’re together. For instance, don’t allow yourself to become distracted by a television behind her at the restaurant, a video game that you’re midway-through when she shows up at your house, or, worst of all, another woman.
- Talk about the level of communication she’d like when you two aren’t together. For instance, she might like you to check in on her often, or she might prefer that you don’t text her super often.
- 5 Reach a mutual agreement about which types of things constitute gentlemanly behavior. Men and boys are taught to act like “gentlemen” around their girlfriend from a young age, but the messages they get telling them to do this can be confusing and even contradictory.
- It’s important to respect your girlfriend’s independence by taking her wishes in this area to heart. Don’t insist upon opening car doors for her, pulling out her chair, and so on, if she doesn’t like it or it makes her uncomfortable. This can create tremendous awkwardness in the long term. A real gentleman knows that actual respect is far more important than archaic displays of etiquette.
- 6 Respect her boundaries in terms of displaying your affection. Having different ideas about the types of behaviors that are and aren’t appropriate ways to express affection is a great way to run into conflict with your partner. For instance, if you love to make out with your girlfriend in semi-public places like movie theaters, but she’s naturally shy about such things, you absolutely should not ignore her feelings.
- Consider the reverse of the scenario above – would you want someone to kiss you if you knew that you didn’t want him or her to? Of course not. Putting yourself in your partner’s shoes like this can help you understand how actions that might seem minor to you can be very big deals to others.
- 7 Be fearless around your girlfriend. One way of showing how much you respect your girlfriend is to be unafraid about the things you can express to her. This isn’t to say that you should make a point to reveal deeply personal information early on in your relationship. Rather, it means that you should be open to her. Don’t be afraid to tell her how you feel – even if it’s a bad feeling.
- Paradoxically, this can also mean being fearless about expressing your inner fears, You can (and should) occasionally talk to your girlfriend about deep-seated sources of worry – for instance, your performance at school or work, stressful relationships with your parents, and so on.
- 1 Be proactive. Like the vast majority of human beings, most girls won’t want to ask to be treated well – they’ll want you to spontaneously treat them well. If your girlfriend constantly has to ask for the things she likes in your relationship – like for you to hold her hand, listen when she talks, remember her birthday, and so on – these special things are robbed of the joy they might otherwise bring. This can even make her feel isolated or needy. So try to stay on the ball – make an effort to treat your girlfriend with respect without her having to ask you.
- 2 Keep in touch. It’s hard to be a steady presence in your girlfriend’s life (and vice versa) if you rarely talk to her. Though every couple will have a different natural “rhythm” of communication, generally, you should try to meet, call, or, at the very least, text your girlfriend once or twice a week, if not more.
- Be sure to contact your girlfriend on your own – don’t just respond to her calls and texts. Taking the initiative to make that crucial first contact with your girlfriend demonstrates that you want her as much as she wants you.
- 3 Don’t be materialistic. Nothing is less romantic than a man who loses sight of what’s really important in life in favor of his money or possessions. Your girlfriend should always take precedence over material pleasures. For instance, don’t skip your anniversary dinner to wax your new car.
- This being said, a good girlfriend will never willingly ask you to do things that are bad for your financial health. Though the mythical “gold-digger” is much rarer in real life than popular culture may lead you to believe, beware of women that pressure you into buying expensive gifts.
- 4 Do things “just because”. It’s normal for a man to show he cares for his girlfriend by celebrating birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and so on with her. It’s exceptional for him to show that he cares on the days between these big events. Take your girlfriend by surprise. Celebrate your relationship for no other reason than that you cherish it. This doesn’t necessarily have to mean booking a fancy, expensive night out – a simple love note, a rose, a sweet text message, and other things like this can let her know that you are thinking of her and care for her.
- 5 Strive to be yourself around her. One of the goals of any good relationship should be for both partners to reach the point where neither has to put on a “nice” front for the other. Within the context of your relationship, you should be able to truly be “you” and not one of the characters you adopt for work, school, etc.
- Sometimes this may mean being truthful about negative emotions that, for whatever reason, you can’t express during your daily life. Be honest and open about these emotions – they’re part of the real you – but don’t let them become the only topic of conversation in your relationship.
- 6 Let her know that she’s valuable to you. This goes far beyond everyday compliments, which can become rote and dull if you repeat them too often. Instead, when you want to make your girlfriend feel amazing, be specific, drawing examples from your personal history and attempting to genuinely express your inner thoughts.
- For example, if you know your girlfriend is comfortable with a little sappiness in your expressions of verbal affection, rather than saying, “Hey, nice dress”, you might say, “I like your dress. It reminds me of that dress you wore when we first met.” This is much sweeter and has the added benefit of showing that you remember a small deal from early in your relationship.
- 1 Be imaginative with your date ideas. While most girls (like most guys) will appreciate a classic dinner/movie night out, there’s no need to pigeonhole yourselves as a couple by sticking to traditional date possibilities. Be creative – take your girlfriend to do things she’d never thought she’d do before.
- One great date idea is to surprise your girlfriend by taking her to do an activity that she’s casually expressed an interest in during conversation. For instance, if she’s previously talked about how cool she thinks aquatic animals are, you might consider taking her to a SCUBA diving class. Similarly, if she loves art, you might want take her on a hike into some scenic woods with an easel and paint to make your own together.
- 2 Make the night about her. Your big night out is no time to be distracted by other people or commitments. Put everything else aside for a few hours. Clear your mind of any upcoming projects that will require your attention and tune in your girlfriend and the relationship you share with her.
- Be sure to turn off your phone, pager, laptop, and/or any other distracting devices. Nothing ruins a great moment like having to take a business call in the middle of your candlelit dinner.
- 3 Pay for her (respectfully). That age-old question – whether a man should or shouldn’t pay for his girlfriend on their night out – is more relevant today than ever before, as it’s become accepted (and even expected ) that a woman may pay instead. There’s no right answer to this question – the specifics of who pays for what in your relationship are up to you and your girlfriend to discuss.
- If your girlfriend insists that she should pay or that you should split the bill, you may want to put up a token resistance to show that you’re genuine, but don’t seriously fight her on the issue. Some women can feel patronized if their man constantly pays for them while they’re out together, so show that you value her as an equal partner in your relationship by allowing her to pay.
- 4 Praise her without objectifying her. Your special night is a great opportunity for expressing the sorts of naked, passionate emotions that don’t ordinarily get voiced. Feel free to be as sappy and passionate as you like, but keep your compliments focused on things like your girlfriend’s personality, her sense of humor, the way she makes you feel, and her aesthetic beauty, rather than her sexiness or her figure. There will eventually be time for these things, too, but don’t cheapen your special moment by bringing them up in a “serious” romantic context.
- 5 Make her feel like she’s special. Your girlfriend is undoubtedly important to you, so let her know that this the case. If you do nothing else on your night out, tell (and show) your girlfriend that she really, really means a lot to you. Everything else – the fun you have, the adventures you go on, the time you spend together – is just a way of expressing this truth.
- The best, sweetest way to tell your girlfriend that she’s important to you is almost always to just be completely frank about it. Flowery, elegant language is no substitute for genuine emotion – almost all girlfriends will be able to tell when you’re being yourself and when you’re not.
Add New Question
- Question How do I build a strong relationship with my girlfriend? Dr. Jessica January Behr is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Founder and Director of Behr Psychology. She specializes in couples and sex therapy. Additionally, Dr. Behr treats those experiencing anxiety, stress, relationship problems, and depression. Licensed Clinical Psychologist Expert Answer Communication is key when entering a new relationship. Try to do it with as much awareness as possible, keeping the balance between your needs and hers. Don’t hold back what you’re feeling and remember that what you don’t communicate is usually as important as what you communicate verbally. If you’re not compatible in terms of communication, you’re going to have to bridge that gap if you want to have a healthy relationship.
- Question How do I fix a rushed relationship? Dr. Jessica January Behr is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and the Founder and Director of Behr Psychology. She specializes in couples and sex therapy. Additionally, Dr. Behr treats those experiencing anxiety, stress, relationship problems, and depression. Licensed Clinical Psychologist Expert Answer Try to be aware of the urgency in your needs and to recognize if you’re leaning in towards wanting to spend all your time with that person. It is extremely important to keep a balance of independence in every relationship. Don’t forget that you have a life outside of your dating life.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Always put the toilet seat down. Over 40% of couples say this is a problem in their relationship.
- Ask her on dates often. They don’t have to cost anything: going to a park is always nice.
- Girls are not things, and don’t like to be treated like objects. Avoid being too possessive of them or treating them with less affection or respect than they deserve. If she is special to you, then prove it, unconditionally.
Show More Tips Advertisement
Some girlfriends may have friends in your office. Never talk about your sexual prowess in the workplace.
Advertisement Article Summary X If you’re wondering how to treat your girlfriend, show that you’re listening to what she says by answering with your own thoughts and remembering things afterwards, which shows you respect her. You should also pay attention to her when you’re together, instead of getting distracted by other things, like a video game, television, or another woman.
- To maintain a good relationship, try to keep in touch regularly by phone, text, or meeting up, which shows you’re interested in spending time with her and finding out what she’s been doing.
- From time to time, surprise her to show you care, such as with a small gift, like a rose or loving text message.
When you’re planning a date, come up with creative ideas so you can have fun as a couple, like going to a scuba diving class or taking an easel and paintbrushes outside to make your own art. For tips on how to avoid being materialistic in a relationship, keep reading! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,155,922 times.
What a girlfriend wants from his boyfriend?
Thinking of what can make you the perfect boyfriend? Read these 10 qualities that every girl wants to see in her ideal boyfriend. – Every girl has certain expectations from her boyfriend. After all, expecting things from someone who claims to love you is only natural. Every guy should possess these 10 traits to get in the list of perfect boyfriend material.
- Being generous while complimenting: Guys, don’t be a miser here and shower compliments on her. A girl wants you to tell her when she looks beautiful; she wants you to admire her new dress. A girl loves it when a guy flatters her.
- Man of integrity and truthful: No girl would want a guy who lies to her and does not stand by his words. Girls love guys who are honest, even if it is something that is different from their opinion and judgment.
- Pure heart connection: Build a deep pure connection with her. Don’t fake it front of her. A girl is seeking 0a pure connection, for someone who will genuinely stand by her side and would not hurt her sentiments.
- Makes time for you – Everybody knows how busy you guys are but girls are looking for someone who, despite of the busy schedule, manages to take out time for her. She needs you and your time.
- Introduces you to his friends and family proudly: Transparency is important for a healthy relationship. You always have the opportunity to make your girl feel more confident by introducing her to your friends and family.
- Pushes you to follow your dreams – Girls, look for guys who are supportive and constantly push their girl towards her dreams and passions.
- Respects you and your decisions – Respect is something that every girl demands. Every guy who respects a girl, her decisions and her choices gains respect himself.
- Stands by your side and doesn’t leave you alone – A girl wants a boyfriend who will stand by her side no matter what and would not leave her alone in any circumstances. She wants your presence to be felt; if not physically, at least mentally and psychologically.
- Consistent – Fickle-minded guys are never the type for girls. Girls want someone who is consistent and stands by his words as a boyfriend.
- Open-minded – An ideal boyfriend is supposed to be open-minded. He should not be conservative, should learn to give space to her girl. Over-possessiveness of a guy in a relationship is something like committing suicide as you cannot breathe.
Image source: Youtube
What makes a girl feel loved?
Just Listen – Even though you might not relate to everything she is saying, there is nothing like a kind nod and acknowledgment of her feelings to make your girlfriend feel special. If you don’t want to spend an entire night listening to her pour out her feelings, there are subtle things you can do to still be a good listener.
How to make my girlfriend miss me?
05 /7 A time to remember – The best way to make her miss you is to give her the time of her life. Take her to amazing dates, cook her delicious meals or even make her go crazy with your amazing sex skills. Sing to her or take her somewhere special that she didn’t expect at all. Having a fun time with you will make her realise you’re not someone to lose! readmore
What 3 things make relationships better?
Having healthy relationships comes easy to some people. For the rest of us, they’re about as easy a drooling third-grader trying to pass an astrophysics exam. Not only have we set ourselves up to fail, we lack the perspective to even know where to begin in creating healthy, loving relationships in our lives.
Mutual respectMutual trustMutual affection
We’ll cover each component in more detail throughout this article, but briefly, here’s what they look like in a healthy relationship: Respect in the relationship means that you both hold each other in high regard. When you respect someone, you admire them for certain qualities they possess and/or the character they embody.
- Trust in each other means you take each other at your word.
- If one person says they’re going to do something, the other person assumes they’ll do as they say.
- If someone makes a mistake, the other person expects them to be honest and tell them.
- In fact, trust really just comes down to each person being completely honest with the other, even when it’s uncomfortable.
Affection in healthy relationships is freely given and received. Healthy couples don’t need to remind themselves to show their partner that they love and appreciate them. They just do, And the recipient receives affection with affection rather than turning it away or taking it for granted.
What does a good BF do?
Author: Updated on June 19, 2023 Contributing Sex & Relationships Editor By Kelly Gonsalves Contributing Sex & Relationships Editor Kelly Gonsalves is a sex educator, relationship coach, and journalist. She received her journalism degree from Northwestern University, and her writings on sex, relationships, identity, and wellness have appeared at The Cut, Vice, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and elsewhere.
How can my boyfriend treat me better?
Download Article Download Article It’s normal for relationships to have their ups and downs and for feelings to fluctuate along the way. However, if you feel like you’re not receiving the respect you deserve or the consideration you’d like, it may be time to discuss your needs and wants with your partner and find a way for you to feel completely happy in your relationship.
- 1 Prioritize respect. There’s a saying that “love is all you need”, but along with that, everyone needs respect. If there’s no respect, is there love? Often, respect is a two-way street; if it’s not given, it’s not received. Be sure to treat your partner with respect just as much as you want him or her to respect you.
- Most importantly, have respect for yourself. Treat yourself with respect and dignity. Don’t be in a relationship just because you’re lonely, and don’t let your partner walk all over you. For more information on how to respect yourself, check out How to Respect Yourself,
- 2 Evaluate your partner. It’s easy to get caught up in feelings, but it’s also important to think about your partner in terms of what kind of person he or she is. What are your partner’s values and personality traits? Think about how these things affect you and your relationship.
- If your partner treats friends and family in a way you dislike, it’s likely that you and your partner have different values in how to treat others. It may be difficult to come to an agreement on how to treat each other in a way that feels good to both of you.
- 3 Reflect on your values. Think about what you value in a partner, or what you consider your “non-negotiables”. If you value having a very mutual relationship yet the current one seems off balance, ask yourself if that’s something you can compromise on or not.
- Think of all the values you have in a partner and in a relationship, then compare them with your reality right now. What are you willing to compromise with, and what are not unwilling to put up with?
- It’s unlikely you will meet someone who meets all of your “criterias”, so be willing to compromise in certain areas. Remember it’s up to you where you choose to compromise.
- 4 Remember that sex doesn’t equate to love. Especially at the beginning of a relationship, it’s easy to mistake attraction and physical intimacy for love. It’s important to make the distinction between sex and love.
- Ask yourself about what the relationship fulfills for you, and what it fulfills for your partner.
- 5 Assess compatibility. Make sure that you and your significant other are on the same page; if one of you thinks the relationship is casual and the other views it as serious, it’s likely you will treat each other differently and find unhappiness soon along the way.
- If you are unclear about nature of the relationship, or you are unclear about how your partner’s feels, talk about it.
- 1 Write down things you want to talk about. You might feel overwhelmed with anger or frustration. Before charging your significant other, take some time to write down your concerns. Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you clarify what is important, what you want to say, and how you want to say it.
- If you’re upset with your significant other, write down some examples of the behaviors that you are not comfortable with. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of the issues you would like to address and how you want to address them.
- 2 Talk openly. Be open and honest about what’s going on, yet do so gently. Your partner may feel defensive if he or she perceives a negative evaluation or judgment, so make sure you go in with an open heart. If you can’t think of anything good to say, you may want to think over the choice to stay with your partner.
- Communicate openly and be kind in your interactions.
- Instead of attacking your partner or putting him or her on the defensive, say something that shows you appreciate your partner or give a compliment first. From there, you can steer the conversation into things that each of you can change.
- 3 Express your feelings. Keep in mind that if you are feeling something, your feelings are valid. Even if your feelings are misinformed or from a misunderstanding, it’s okay to have feelings and express them. Do not allow this person to minimize your feelings.
- To avoid blaming your partner, use “I” statements. For instance, instead of saying, “You ignore me all the time,” say, “I feel really hurt when you’re emotionally distant from me. It feels like you don’t want to be around me.”
- 4 Say what you need. Communicate what you need from your partner and from the relationship. It’s okay to have preferences and it’s okay to express them with your significant other. If you hold back your needs for fear of starting an argument, ask yourself if this is helping you. Are you able to let it go, or is it building resentment as you continually shy away from discussing it?
- If your significant other’s lateness really bothers you and it makes you feel disrespected, bring this up with him. Instead of blaming him, put the emphasis on how it makes you feel. Say, “It really bothers me when you’re late all the time. It makes me feel like you don’t value my time. I would like it if you put more effort into being on time, please.”
- 5 Ask your partner to hear you out. If you want to say everything and not be interrupted, say this to your significant other. It’s easy for other people to interrupt you or want to defend the words or actions, but ask if you can finish. If you sense that your partner is not receptive, you may want to have the conversation at a later time.
- Say, “I want to hear what you say, but right now I would like to talk and have you listen. Then we can switch roles.”
- 1 Set boundaries. Boundaries allow you to interact respectfully and maintain appropriate limits. Boundaries also help in not making assumptions. If you assume your partner shares your feelings and thoughts, you can end up in a lot of trouble and misunderstanding.
- Setting time boundaries can also be helpful. For instance, you may start a serious discussion then realize you need to leave to pick up your sister. Say, “I want to hear what you have to say, and I can give you all of my attention in 5 minutes.” Or say, “If you put and rinse all of the dishes in the sink by 8pm, I’m happy to wash them.”
- 2 Agree to make changes. Relationships work best when both people agree to make changes and cooperate. Together, decide what changes need to occur, then find ways to make them happen. Don’t expect that things will change without any effort; come up with a plan that will help you and your partner stick to the changes.
- Take up the mindset that relationships can benefit personal expansion, and that making compromises and changes that benefit each person helps you grow and meet the needs of both yourself and your partner.
- 3 Let go of resentment. If you’re holding onto something your significant other did, let it go. It’s ultimately your choice to let it go or leave the relationship; it’s not fair to you to feel bad about what happened, and it’s not fair to him or her to have that hanging over the head until you work it through.
- Yes, it feels awful if your significant other cheats on you or hurts you in another way. But think about how you’re treating him now after the event. Are you treating him in a loving and respectful way? If you cannot treat him respectfully now, you may want to consider if the relationship is worth it.
- 4 Define reasonable expectations for the relationship. Once you’ve stated your concerns and your thoughts and feelings, you may come to find that you and your significant other see things differently. Your ideas of treating someone well in a relationship may be different than your partner’s, and you will have to find a compromise.
- If you’re both invested in the relationship, then it’s imperative that you find compromise and cooperation on these sensitive topics. For instance, if you disagree on how much time you spend with in-laws, agree that you will go to family functions every other time, while your partner can choose to go to every one.
- 5 Decide if this is the relationship for you. If you chronically feel let down, disrespected, or treated unfairly, reconsider whether this is a good relationship for you. Think about why you hold on, despite feeling like things are unbalanced. Be honest with yourself and spend some time thinking about what is best for you.
- Remember that you can’t change someone. If you find yourself waiting around for your significant other to change or you find yourself making excuses for him or her, this may be an indication that this isn’t the best option for you.
What does girlfriend do?
19. Entertain him – It is the duty of a girlfriend to entertain their boyfriend. You don’t have to keep him occupied at all times but at least ensure that you are his source of joy. You should learn how to have fun as a couple as entertainment is an essential factor in a relationship. Do not let him feel bored but instead spice up his life with loads of fun and laughter.
How can your boyfriend love you more?
5. Compliment him often: – Just like every woman loves to be desired, men too love the feeling of being wanted or appreciated. Make sure your compliment your man more often than not. Do not restrict your compliments to just his looks. Tell him how you appreciate him doing things for you or how you liked the way he dealt with a certain situation.
What is a good girlfriend?
Download Article Download Article Whether you’re in a new relationship or you are approaching your five-year anniversary, there are numerous things you can do to improve your role in the relationship. To be a good girlfriend, you have to be open and honest with your partner, supportive of their wants and needs, and willing to demonstrate your love and affection for them.
- 1 Be affectionate, There are various ways to show your affection; some are more obvious than others and the way you approach this will depend on how openly affectionate you like to be personally. Affection is close to but not the same as intimacy––affection is about openly displaying that you care about this person and can be shown any time of day or night, publicly or privately.
- Pet names like “Baby” or “Sweetheart” are a cute way to show your affection for your partner. Try not to overdo this, however. It can be a major turn-off if you call them “Mr. Cuddle-Bear”, especially in public. Of all things, good communication is the vital part of any relationship, so make sure that they know how much you like them.
- Regular lovey-dovey texts and emails can be a plus, but too many will become overwhelming and you may seem clingy. These types of things do show you’re into them, and you want it to last forever, but don’t come on so much that you scare them!
- 2 Be seductive. Don’t be afraid to be seductive. Most people find it irresistible when a girl is sexy, classy and confident. Confidence means being happy within your own skin; you will exude this without trying if you are accepting of yourself and feel secure about your own worth. You don’t have to force yourself to be the most popular, bubbly personality if that isn’t your style; rather, be the best you on show by taking good care of yourself and trusting that you’re worth their attention. Advertisement
- 3 Give them gifts. When you’re in a relationship, it’s fun to give each other small gifts. Everyone loves to get presents and giving them one shows that they mean a lot to you. Don’t overdo it – just give them a gift when you’re feeling loving and want to let them know how much they mean to you. You don’t want them to think you’re trying to buy their affection.
- Make them something by hand. A paper flower, an artsy heart, something creative that reflects your personality, so that whenever they look at it, they’ll think of you and smile, If you’re the musical type, or play an instrument, feel free to play them a song or two (bonus points if you play a song you wrote yourself). Add a private video of your song to YouTube.
- 4 Don’t get jealous. You should be loving, but not to the point where you start seeing red the second your partner talks to, or even just mentions, another girl. Nothing will turn your significant other off faster than a girlfriend who is so insecure that she can’t stand the thought of other women existing in the universe.
- If they’re out with their friends, don’t text them every two seconds to make sure they’re not talking to other girls. This will only make your partner see how little you trust them.
- 1 Take an interest in their interests. Remember what they like to do and what they like to talk about. You don’t have to act like you love their hobbies, but at least try to understand why they’re such a fan. If they love a band, try to understand why. If they just love to be playful and immature, remember that it might just be their way of releasing stress.
- You don’t have to take an interest in all of their interests. If they enjoy watching baseball but you just can’t get into it, that’s fine, too.
- Just asking about their interests and talking about the things that matter to them can be enough.
- 2 Learn to work as a team. As in any healthy relationship, you’ll experience your share of conflicts, some tiny, some big. Remember to be true to yourself and try to abandon any significant selfishness. A relationship is a matter of teamwork and a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one, where a party gives and the other one just takes without giving enough back.
- In times of hardship, a team approach can help you to work through problems in a less emotionally attached way, in that both of you assume responsibilities for fixing things rather than expecting one or the other to fix things.
- Avoid having a “one track” relationship in which the bond revolves around one thing. Keep your relationship strong by bringing variety and diversity into the relationship. Try different and new things together. Relationships are about having fun together, learning together and growing together.
- 3 Compliment them more than you criticize them. If everything you say around them is a criticism or an attack, they won’t look forward to seeing you and they’ll start reconsidering being with you. All the same, you don’t always have to agree with them just because they are your partner.
- Though you can bring up a valid criticism when it feels right, you should say at least four positive things about them for every negative thing you say.
- Don’t nag them just because you’re in a bad mood or things aren’t going perfectly.
- 4 Learn to compromise. If you want to be a good girlfriend, then you have to learn to compromise instead of fighting or being angry the second you don’t get your way. To compromise well, you both have to be able to calmly and rationally discuss a situation while understanding the other person’s perspective.
- You don’t want to be that girl who always gets her way just because your partner would rather give in than stand their ground because you get so angry and upset whenever things don’t go your way.
- 5 Give each other space, You should support your partner, but you should also be able to “be there” for them in spirit when you’re not actually around. If you want to be a good girlfriend, then you have to make time to do your own thing, to hang out with your girlfriends, and to see your partner.
- You should support your partner if they just want to have a night out with their friends instead of trying to intrude. It’s important to allow your significant other to have time to spend with their friends and hang out without you.
- If you feel entitled to all of their time and attention, learn how to not be an obsessive girlfriend, Don’t be an overly protective girlfriend; let them go out without them feeling watched.
- Remember that they don’t need you for everything and that you are separate people as well as a couple. When they need some space, don’t take it personally–recognize it for what it is–their time to rejuvenate and to share different interests with others. But do make sure they know that you’re always there for them. They need to know you will always be there.
- 1 Don’t be too open in the very early days. Easing into a relationship is about ensuring that there is plenty of space for the two of you to get to know one another and trust that you’re right for one another. If you try too soon to “make” something more out of your relationship than it already is, premature pushiness can scare them away and spoil what is ‘there’ to be a good thing.
- Don’t push them to classify your relationship too soon. You don’t have to have the label girlfriend or boyfriend after a couple of dates; this risks causing them to feel that the decision wasn’t their own. Be patient and let them make up their own mind as to when the definitions, like going steady, exclusive relationship, serious dating etc start being bandied about. If the two of you are compatible, your relationship will develop soon enough.
- Don’t start talking about marriage or starting a family before you’ve even met their close friends and parents. Raising such issues prematurely can create tension from the outset and may stall or even bring to an end an otherwise productive and caring relationship.
- Don’t feel the need to show off or impress them. You don’t need to prove anything to them; you simply need to be present and engaged in listening, being attentive and sharing your interests.
- 2 Be honest. While being honest to your partner is very important, to the point of being paramount, it is equally important that you are honest with yourself, If you overreact or make a mistake, you can acknowledge your error and apologize, If you’re feeling vulnerable or upset, you can sort through your feelings and verbalize them to them in a non-accusing way,
- And the most important thing here is that you will be open about your feelings as much as possible. For example, if they do or say something that bothers you, be open about how it impacts you, without being accusing or asking them to change.
- If you establish solid lines of communication from the outset, you’ll know sooner rather than later whether this relationship will endure or fizzle out.
- 3 Speak your mind. Don’t be afraid to make your desires, needs, and opinions known, even when they may conflict with your partners’. You don’t and shouldn’t exist solely to please them. Besides, showing that you are your own person with your own needs, desires, and approach to life will keep them interested in getting to know and understand you as a person.
- Just remember to express yourself in way that doesn’t attack anyone else’s opinion or lifestyle in any way––you can be humble and outspoken at the same time by using assertiveness strategies and remaining considerate of their feelings too.
- 4 Be yourself, Don’t create a fake you just to impress them. It might be tempting if you think they’d prefer a different type of girl but usually this is just cobbling together snippets of things said or suggested and you’re likely to be wrong. After all, they want to date you, not some imagined form of perfection.
- If they actually say such things to you in a badgering, persistent manner, then it is not love, but an attempt to control you.
- Don’t pretend that you share their interests if you don’t. It might be amusing or “safe” to do so initially but it’s extremely hurtful when they learn that you don’t really love what they love; they could be basing their thoughts about your role in their future on something that isn’t real and it’ll end up hurting both of you.
Add New Question
- Question How do you keep a new relationship strong? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer Learn more about your partner by asking questions and really listening. Too often we get into conversations where we’re looking for own chance to speak. However, if you can ask a variety of questions about their upbringing, likes, dislikes, wants, and needs, you can learn a lot more about them. For instance, you could ask something like “If you had unlimited money, what would you do with the rest of your life?”
- Question How do you support your partner in a relationship? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer Try to be as accepting as you can. For example, many men are culturally conditioned to believe that showing sadness is a sign of weakness. If your boyfriend talks about feeling sad, you could support and accept his feelings instead of judging them.
- Question How can I be a better partner? Mark Rosenfeld is a Dating and Relationship Coach for women and founded Make Him Yours in 2015. Mark specializes in helping people find, attract, and keep extraordinary relationships. He has been featured in Style Magazine, Thought Catalog, Elite Daily, News.com.au, and The Good Men Project. Dating & Relationship Coach Expert Answer Take time to work on yourself and identify your own attachment style. For example, you might have a tendency to feel anxious and lean into your relationship, or be avoidant and lean away from your partner. Once you understand your attachment style, you can communicate it to your partner so they don’t take your behavior personally.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Defend your partner. Showing loyalty and support is a key part of building a relationship’s strength.
- Appreciate all the things that are good in your relationship. Everyone feels more comfortable when there’s appreciation. Wouldn’t you? Learn to thank them for things they do even of it means saying thank you for a ride home. The things that they do for you all resemble the respect they have for you. Not all women have a good relationship, appreciate yours.
- If your partner is acting passive toward you, it doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t love you. It most likely means they are shy or introverted. Perhaps they have never been in a relationship before and just doesn’t know how to act. Or maybe they just aren’t the kind of person to shout from the rooftops but they still feel deeply for you. Talk to them about what causes them to act that way and be understanding, Perhaps they’re expecting you to take more initiative, because you’ve had more experience with relationships than they have. Or perhaps it really is just their way and you need to get used to it.
Show More Tips Advertisement
- Don’t be annoying. Annoying includes constant calls, getting angry when they spend time with friends, pestering them to spend more time with you, whining, complaining about other people all the time, asking for validation all the time (for example, always ending your sentences with “don’t you think so?”), etc.
- Jealousy is a very dangerous emotion. Don’t intentionally make them jealous. That will result in ultimately undermining trust for the long run.
- Don’t compare your current partner to your past one. Nobody appreciates such comparisons, even if you’re trying to make your current partner seem better. They’re not peas in a pod and you’re not the judge of people in relation to each other; think about how much this current relationship works for you in the now instead.
- Don’t be insecure about your appearance. If they’re dating you, they obviously think you’re attractive.
- They will want a little space sometimes so don’t be offended if they ask for it.
- It’s fine to share things with your girlfriends when talking about them, but remember to be respectful of them by not sharing things that are embarrassing, confidential or rude. (Don’t kiss and tell!) You can keep your girlfriends updated on how the relationship is going, but keep them from getting involved in your relationship, unless abuse or other dangerous activities are taking place, in which case tell them everything and let them help you to leave them. But if you decide you want to share private information about the relationship, make sure they know about it and is allowed to do the same with their friends; but don’t let them talk about you like an object.
- Never flirt with their friends! No matter how hot they are to you, you need to assure them that they are the only person for you. If you feel the need to flirt with them, it indicates that you’re not ready for settling into a monogamous relationship.
- Never lie. Don’t just be honest, but be open with things as well. Don’t leave things unsaid, even if it can be awkward, because this can lead to problems in your relationship down the road. There is such a thing as lying by omission––sometimes you need to say something for the sake of clearing the air where leaving it unsaid would lead them to think the wrong things.
- Don’t look at their phone unless they make it clear that it’s okay. Expect the same in reverse.
- Don’t conduct secret tests on your partner to see what they’ll do. It’s humiliating, disrespectful and unfair. Plus, you wouldn’t want them to do that to you. The same goes for coercing your partner with sex.
- Know the difference between constructive criticism and criticism that simply lays waste to a person’s character because you’d prefer they’d act differently from who they are.
Advertisement Article Summary X To be a good girlfriend, be honest with your partner about your desires, needs, and opinions, so they can understand what you think and feel. If you make a mistake, apologize right away to show you care about them and want to be the best girlfriend you can be.
- You should also be affectionate, by giving them hugs, kisses, and complimenting them to remind them that you care.
- While spending quality time together is a must, it’s equally important to have time apart from each other so you can maintain healthy friendships and pursue your personal hobbies and interests.
For more tips, including how to show an interest in your partner’s hobbies, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 3,901,030 times.
What do girls like mostly?
10 things women find attractive in men Want to steal a woman’s heart? A sculpted body and killer looks may not be enough anymore as millennial women want their partner to be a responsible, mature, empathetic person who can also express emotions effectively.
According to a survey, women also find qualities like good sense of humour, confidence, intellect impressive in men. However, this doesn’t mean that modern women do not like to be wooed at all. Apparently, as per this survey, guys who are romantic, arrange dates, present flowers, and treat them like royalty are their preferred choice.
(Also read: 10 things women find attractive in a man(Freepik) Here are 10 of the many characteristics of men that are appealing to women, according to extramarital dating app Gleeden.1. Be a leader: Most women are drawn to guys who take responsibility for their actions and are unwavering in their beliefs.
A person’s ability to lead is an indication of maturity. Women are drawn to guys with strong convictions who follow through on their decisions. Making long-term plans and being resolute in the pursuit of your objectives will make your girl stick to you like velcro or get you one.2. Express much? According to recorded history, man has not yet mastered or evolved the ability to be emotionally expressive.
However, society is changing very quickly these days. In order to improve understanding, people are acknowledging their emotions and condition them. A woman is most attracted to men who speak up and say what they mean. As we all know, communication is the key to every relationship.3.
- Humour match: Relationships shouldn’t always be taken seriously.
- Another characteristic that automatically makes the connection enjoyable is having a sense of humor and making unexpected jokes.
- The laid-back aspect of your personality is also revealed, which is a commendable trait.
- Grumbling is a trait in men that women find undesirable.
Everything is made great by being able to communicate freely with everyone, perceiving humour in circumstances, and laughing easily beside her.4. Fitness freak: To impress a lady, a man does not necessarily need to be a gym fanatic or have six-pack abs.
However, women favour guys who are concerned about their health. One who adheres to a schedule maintains a healthy diet with occasional deviations and is aware of how to stay away from bad habits. Finding a spouse has little to do with being healthy, but a positive outlook can help you live a fulfilling life and have more self-confidence.5.
How modest are you? One of the most important characteristics that most women seek is modesty. Outspokenness, charity, and honesty are further feminine appeal traits that are always observed, along with humility. Nothing appeals to a woman more than a man with a great sense of self.
A man who exudes confidence is autonomous and capable of handling any circumstance. The woman may rely on her spouse and feel safe even in the long run.6. Bookworm: Women favour males who are brighter and more inventive. Someone who reads spends time learning more and expanding their horizons. A man who enjoys learning new things and is passionate about reading literature, science, goth, fiction or non-fiction, etc.7.
Acknowledging faults: The first and most important obligation a guy may have is transparency, and if a man is conscious that he must be accountable frequently, he may truly alter his perspective. She considers this attribute to be really charming since it is one of the most relevant things for a woman to have accountability for admitting her imperfections and failures.8.
Styling thyself: Shabby dressing and not being presentable can lower down your chances of being hit. A woman’s focus goes to a well-dressed up man, his style, and his way of carrying his attire with confidence. However, this will enhance your fashion sense as well.9. Maturity counts: Women like older guys because they perceive them to be more mature and understanding.
However, age has little to do with maturity; it can thrive on a variety of acquired experiences. Older guys are resourceful and recognize the value of stability. Women value stability and are drawn to men who can provide for them.10. Romantically young: Finally, women like guys who are romantic, arrange dates, present flowers, and treat them like royalty.
- Going on vacation, surprising your woman with small presents, sending her some wonderful letters, and telling her how fortunate you are to have her are just a few of the numerous things that top the list.
- It is natural for a male to entice a female to mate, and we are no exception.
- Therefore, fan the romantic fires and pour your love into a lovely gesture for her.
Follow more stories on & SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON : 10 things women find attractive in men
What do girls look in a boyfriend?
What Experts Say Women Actually Want in a Man In the age of, finding love has never been more accessible. It can be as simple as filling out a compatibility quiz, or swiping right if that’s more your speed, but online profiles don’t always tell the full story, and meeting up with someone you connected with online can lead to some surprising discoveries.
- Getting to know the real person behind the profile is an important step, and before you can decide whether or not to, you need to know what you’re actually looking for and what they themselves are looking for in a partner.
- Any good relationship is built on some basic, down-to-earth qualities,” says licensed counselor,
While superficial qualities like good looks and sexual chemistry are some of the early indicators of compatibility, there are a few more significant, must-have characteristics women look for in the man they hope to spend the rest of their lives with—characteristics that aren’t as likely to lessen with time.
- While no two women are the same, we rounded up eight of the essential qualities that experts say all women want in a man.
- Read on if you need a few pointers.
- When a man believes in himself, knows who he is, and knows what he wants, it’s very appealing to a woman, and is usually something she can tell simply from the attitude he exudes.
It’s important to note the key distinction between having high self-esteem versus an over-inflated ego. While women want a man who is confident and self-assured, they don’t want a man who is overbearing, has to be the center of attention, and thinks he’s the most important person in the world.
- Being means being comfortable with who you are and believing in yourself and that you’re worth taking the time to get to know.
- Women respond to the positive and upbeat energy a confident man is putting out in the world, so long as that confidence doesn’t overextend into egotism.
- When a man doesn’t feel the need to compete with or belittle others to lift himself up, it will go a long way in winning a woman’s attention.
When a man is honest and, he instantly becomes more appealing and desirable to a woman. If he’s dependable, truthful, genuine, and speaks from the heart, he’s a guy who is worth pursuing, as people can take him at his word. “Trust and trustworthiness allow relationships to deepen,” says Degges-White.
- After all, a woman needs to know that, if a relationship is to last long-term, she’ll be able to rely on her man just as he should be able to rely on her.
- Having integrity means acting virtuously and having a strong moral character.
- Women desire a man who is honorable, fair, and ethical.
- In terms of relationships, having integrity can help strengthen the bond a man has with a woman, as his moral principles will guide his behavior and help him to be the best partner that he can be.
Bonus points when that integrity extends beyond the relationship and a man can treat others with fairness and kindness. A man who is compassionate and empathetic is one step ahead when it comes to attracting women. Women want a man they can open up to, whether it’s about a bad day at the office or in regard to their deepest hopes and fears.
- Having empathy means that you’re able to understand another person’s point of view and can sympathize with what they are going through.
- Women are highly interested in a man who has the ability and desire to show care and concern for others, too.
- Women desire a man who is rather than a man who is cut off and emotionally unavailable.
While fully and openly expressing feelings may seem strange or awkward at first, it’s important to be able to show a vulnerable, emotional, and human side of yourself in order to build a lasting relationship. Women prefer a man who isn’t afraid to show their true feelings and discuss them openly, instead of a man who keeps everything bottled up inside of him.
- And yes, sometimes this means talking about previous relationships and sharing parts of your past.
- In order to have a healthy, happy, and, both partners have to treat each other with respect.
- If a woman feels taken for granted, dispensable, or treated poorly by a man, she’ll likely drop him in order to avoid a broken heart.
“When a person is made to feel disrespected or patronized, the relationship is likely to end sooner rather than later,” Degges-White says. A woman will be more drawn to a man who shows her care and gives her the respect she deserves. A woman will be paying attention to your ability to show respect not just to her, but to others as well, especially her friends and family.
A man who can show respect to others is ahead of the pack, and that won’t go unnoticed. You don’t need to be a stand-up comedian or a comedy writer to capture a woman’s attention, but having the ability to goof off, joke around, and have a sense of humor is highly appealing. “When two people are laughing at the same thing, they are basically saying, ‘I share your perspective, your values, and I certainly share what you think is amusing’,” says Jeffrey Hall, Ph.D., associate professor of communication studies at the University of Kansas.
Hall’s study into the relationship between humor and romance found that the more times a man tried to be funny and in turn the more times a woman laughed at his jokes, the more likely she was to be romantically interested. It’s simple science that a man who exudes a happy, lighthearted, and into the world will make a woman want to be around him.
Odds are that if the above traits apply to you, you’ve probably already got the maturity part down. It’s important to show a woman that not only are you emotionally mature and able to keep an open line of communication, but also that you’re mentally mature and capable of behaving like a grown-up when it’s time to do so.
You can show this by thinking rationally, not overreacting, and solving problems together after careful discussion. That’s not to say you can’t have fun and be silly together, as allowing that side of yourself to show is a sign of maturity in itself. Brides takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles.
Hall JA., Evolutionary Psychology,2015 Sept;13(3). doi:10.1177/1474704915598918.
: What Experts Say Women Actually Want in a Man
What do girls need in a relationship?
Traits of Relational Sensitivity –
- Women need men to show kindness, patience, understanding,, and compassion. Regardless of the type of relationship, men and women should be considerate of each other’s feelings. Recognize that a partner’s trials and tribulations matter to her and that partners’ roles are to cherish and care for and about one another.
- between men and women is also desired. Being a friend to your partner means treating her in the patient, accepting manner in which you treat other close friends.
- Emotional maturity is essential. It’s okay to have some childish fun when it’s appropriate, but it’s important for women and men to behave like grown-ups when it’s time to do so, too. Being aware that brute strength does not equal is also helpful in maintaining healthy communication and connection. Sometimes it’s better to sit back and think through problems before trying to manhandle your partner into a forced solution.
- Being supportive of the women in your life can do a world of good. Supporting your partner is a primary role. Whether your partner or a friend needs emotional or practical support, be there to assist in small and big ways. Whether it’s taking time to listen, or more active involvement in major decisions, child-rearing, finances, etc., make your presence a positive and supportive one.
- Sensitivity, coupled with validation of your partner’s experiences, is essential. The cultural experiences of adults vary greatly based on, Recognize your own biases in how you view other women and imagine how your partner might be negatively affected by a world that sees women as less than. Don’t assume she is making things up when she shares stories of prejudice,, or unfair treatment. Gender roles constrain behavior; playing a part in breaking down harmful gender roles at home and in the workplace benefits both men and women. Don’t make women jump a higher bar to prove themselves – women and men should be afforded the same rewards for the same investment. Gender shouldn’t be a disadvantage in a relationship or a workplace.
How to make my girlfriend love me like crazy?
Download Article Download Article Sure, you can catch a girl’s eye or make her laugh, but how do you make her go crazy for you? Making a girl go crazy for you can be a bit tricky, because you want to intrigue her and make her think you stand out without coming on too strong.
- 1 Let her see you having a good time. There’s nothing a girl wants more than a guy who is obviously enjoying himself and completely happy on his own. When you’re with your friends, enjoy laughing and sharing stories. When you’re walking to class, think happy thoughts that put a smile on your face.
- If she sees you already having a great time, then she’ll want to be a part of what you have to offer. If she thinks you need a girl to have a good time, then she’ll think that you’re not quite happy with yourself.
- 2 Be a gentleman. Gentlemen are all too hard to come by these days and if you are one, girls will take notice. You don’t have to wear a stuffy suit or act all formal just to show a basic courtesy to women. To be a gentleman, treat women with respect by opening doors for them, caring about how they’re feeling when you’re around them, and generally not being too vulgar or burping or being crude in their presence.
- Many guys you know may not have the greatest manners or politeness skills. Stand out from the pack by having good manners and by being polite both to the girl and the people around you.
- 3 Wow her with your confidence. Girls love confident guys and naturally gravitate towards them. If you want the girl to really go crazy for you, then you have to let her see how much you love being who you are. Be happy to just be in the moment, enjoy the time you spend with your friends, and just let her see that you’re happy and secure with the person who you are and that you don’t care about what other people think.
- This doesn’t mean that you have to love every last thing about yourself. It does mean that you should be aware of your flaws, trying to change the ones you can change, and accepting the ones you can’t.
- You don’t have to act overly macho or brag about how awesome you are to come off as truly confident. In fact, this will be a turn-off for girls.
- 4 Be independent. Though girls need guys who have time for them, they don’t want guys who have nothing going on except them, either. If you want the girl to go crazy for you, then you have to impress her with how cool and independent you are. You should be happy doing your own thing, whether it’s playing your guitar on the quad or going for a run in the park.
- Though a girl wants a guy who can have a great time in a crowd, she doesn’t want someone who is completely bored on his own, either.
- 5 Be a little bit mysterious. Don’t open up to her about every little thing you’re thinking right away. As you get to know the girl, sure, you can reveal a little bit about yourself, but at first, you don’t have to tell her about how much you love your dog Munchkin, or about your fight with your best friend.
- If you have to go, don’t tell her that you have to go meet your mom. Leave her to wonder about your plans.
- 6 Be good at something. Nothing makes girls go crazier than a guy who is great a guitar, who has an amazing singing voice, or who is unstoppable when it comes to basketball. To put it bluntly, talent is hot. If you want to amaze and impress a girl, then yeah, it helps if you’re really good at something.
- Of course, you shouldn’t just pursue an activity or a passion just to impress girls, but because you care about it. Being really good at something will also boost your self-esteem, which will also be great for impressing the girls.
- 7 Don’t show off too much. Stop thinking that the only way a girl will go crazy for you is if you keep bragging and talking about how awesome you are at various activities. If you really are great at something, then she’ll get word of it; if you feel like you have to tell her, then it means that you’re insecure and feel like you have to convince people about how amazing you are.
- If you’re always showing off and talking about how awesome you are, then girls will start to see you as social poison. Nobody wants to be around guys who are always talking about themselves.
- 8 Put some effort into your appearance. This doesn’t mean you have to spend all of your spare time at the gym working on those guns. It does mean that you should make an effort to think about how you look before you step out of the house, making sure you’re showered, smell nice, have well-fitting clothes, and that you don’t look super scruffy (unless that’s part of your look).
- If you’re hanging out with a girl, it’s common courtesy to show up looking nice. Otherwise, she’ll take your lack of effort personally.
- 9 Treat others with respect. If you want a girl to go crazy for you, then you have to actually have a reputation for being a nice person. This doesn’t mean you should let people walk all over you or that you should be nice to people who are mean to you, but it does mean that you should treat everyone around you, from the less cool kids in your school to your teachers or the girl who works at your local grocery store, with a base level of respect.
- Contrary to what you think, putting people down and gossiping won’t really win girls over. If you’re always being negative about or to other people, then the girls will feel like they can’t really trust you.
- 10 Don’t take yourself too seriously. Girls love guys who can make them laugh, and who are comfortable enough with themselves to be able to make jokes at their own expense. This doesn’t mean you have to sound insecure or self-deprecating, but if you find an opportunity to poke fun at yourself and to make her laugh in the process, then go for it.
- If you get easily offended or mad when anyone else pokes fun at you, you’ll come off as insecure and defensive. Learn to take a joke, and the ladies will be impressed.
- 1 Actually listen to her. One of the biggest mistakes guys make is to spend so much time talking about themselves or worrying about themselves that they never stop and realize that there’s a girl standing in front of them. You may even make the innocent mistake of thinking too hard about what to say to impress a girl to have the time to consider what she’s saying to you.
- It’s really hard for girls to find a good listener. If you can be a good listener, this will definitely make you stand out as someone who genuinely cares for her.
- 2 Flirt with her. A little bit of flirting can go a long way. If you want to get the ladies, then you have to know how to flirt with them without going over the top. Just be fun and light and playful, making harmless jokes and teasing them a little bit, and keep the conversation and banter going in a fun, lighthearted way.
- Of course, if you want one special girl, you should give her most of your flirting energy while occasionally flirting with others to keep it interesting; you don’t want her to think that you’re just a big flirt who flirts with everybody and doesn’t really care about her.
- 3 Make her friends think you’re awesome. If you want the girl to go crazy over you, then it helps a lot if her friends think you’re the best thing since sliced bread. If you’re only nice to the girl you like and are kind of mean to the rest of her friends, then she’ll get word of it and will think that you don’t really care about people.
- When girls hear other girls talking about how awesome a guy is, then they get jealous, which makes them like that guy even more.
- 4 Make her feel special. If you want a girl to go crazy for you, then you have to make her feel special by actually taking the time to recognize her as a unique individual. Tell her, “You’re not like other girls” or “You’re so different from your friends” and make her see that she really does stand out to you.
- Take the time to really notice the things that make the girl stand out, whether it’s her confidence, her laugh, or her talent at dancing. Let her know why she’s special.
- 5 Just remember to play hard to get, Though you want to win the girl over, you have to keep up the chase. You don’t want her to think that she has you in the palm of her hand, but that she has to do some work to win you over, too. It should be a mutual thing.
- This doesn’t mean that you have to play elaborate games to win the girl over. It does mean that you should keep things interesting so there’s never a dull moment when she sees you. If you put it all out there, she’ll be less likely to be crazy about the intriguing, awesome guy that you are.
- 6 Check in on her occasionally. You don’t want to become that obsessive possessive guy every girl is afraid of, but you also don’t want to be Mr. Aloof. Whether you’re in a relationship with a girl or just starting to hang out, texting her every once in a while to ask how her day is going or to ask how her math test or soccer game went will show that you’re thinking about her even when you’re not together.
- Don’t text her to say hi more than once every other day or so. You don’t want her to think that you have nothing better to do than to be in touch with her.
- 7 Don’t overthink it. The best way to win a girl over is not to rush it and just to enjoy the moment instead of trying to find the best fifty ways to be the coolest guy ever. As corny as it sounds, at the end of the day, you want the girl to like you, not some overdone, fake version of who you are, so you should focus on having the girl get to know the real you and getting to know the real her in the process.
- If you spend all your time trying to impress the girl, trying to play hard to get, or generally behaving in a way that just doesn’t feel natural to you, then she’ll catch on pretty fast. Instead, relax, charm the girl, and get ready for her to go crazy for you.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Do not call her or text her non-stop.
- Don’t follow her around for the entire day! She will think you’re desperate and be very turned off.
- Make her feel special but do not overdo it.
Watch what you say at first, but don’t be too self-conscious.
Advertisement Article Summary X If you want to make a girl crazy for you, show off your irresistible character and behave respectfully when you’re talking to her. Show her that you’re enjoying life by having fun with your friends and smiling, since she’s more likely to want to be part of your life if she sees that you’re happy.
Let her see how confident you are by doing the things you enjoy, like running in the park or playing guitar, since girls are generally attracted to confidence and independence. When you talk to her, listen carefully when she talks and don’t interrupt her, which will show you’re a good listener and care about her opinions.
You should also flirt with her sometimes by teasing her or making lighthearted jokes. For tips on how to attract a girl with your appearance, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 482,133 times.
How to make my girlfriend miss me?
05 /7 A time to remember – The best way to make her miss you is to give her the time of her life. Take her to amazing dates, cook her delicious meals or even make her go crazy with your amazing sex skills. Sing to her or take her somewhere special that she didn’t expect at all. Having a fun time with you will make her realise you’re not someone to lose! readmore