Icd 10 Code For Right Hand Pain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A medical classification is used to transform descriptions of medical diagnoses or procedures into standardized statistical code in a process known as clinical coding, Diagnosis classifications list diagnosis codes, which are used to track diseases and other health conditions, inclusive of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus and heart disease, and infectious diseases such as norovirus, the flu, and athlete’s foot,
- statistical analysis of diseases and therapeutic actions
- reimbursement (e.g., to process claims in medical billing based on diagnosis-related groups )
- knowledge-based and decision support systems
- direct surveillance of epidemic or pandemic outbreaks
There are country specific standards and international classification systems.
- 0.1 What is the ICD-10 code for right hand and wrist injury?
- 0.2 What is the ICD-10 code for R thumb?
- 1 What is the ICD-10 code for L arm Stiffness?
What is the diagnosis code for hand and wrist Pain?
ICD-10 code M25.539 for Pain in unspecified wrist is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Arthropathies.
What is the ICD-10 code for right hand and wrist injury?
ICD-10 code S69.91XA for Unspecified injury of right wrist, hand and finger(s), initial encounter is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes.
What is the ICD 9 code for hand wrist?
ICD-9 Code 727.05 -Other tenosynovitis of hand and wrist- Codify by AAPC.
What is the ICD-10 code for right hand de Quervain’s?
ICD-10 code: M65.4 Radial styloid tenosynovitis
What is the ICD-10 code for R thumb?
ICD-10-CM Code for Unspecified superficial injury of right thumb, initial encounter S60.931A.
What is the ICD-10 code for right Stiffness?
Stiffness of right hand, not elsewhere classified –
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Billable/Specific Code
- M25.641 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM M25.641 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M25.641 – other international versions of ICD-10 M25.641 may differ.
The following code(s) above M25.641 contain annotation back-references Annotation Back-References In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to M25.641 :
- M00-M99 2023 ICD-10-CM Range M00-M99
What is the ICD-10 code for L arm Stiffness?
ICD-10-CM Code for Stiffness of left elbow, not elsewhere classified M25.622.