Icd 10 Right Thigh Pain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A medical classification is used to transform descriptions of medical diagnoses or procedures into standardized statistical code in a process known as clinical coding, Diagnosis classifications list diagnosis codes, which are used to track diseases and other health conditions, inclusive of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus and heart disease, and infectious diseases such as norovirus, the flu, and athlete’s foot,
- statistical analysis of diseases and therapeutic actions
- reimbursement (e.g., to process claims in medical billing based on diagnosis-related groups )
- knowledge-based and decision support systems
- direct surveillance of epidemic or pandemic outbreaks
There are country specific standards and international classification systems.
- 0.1 What is the ICD-10 code for right thigh infection?
- 1 What is the ICD-10 code for femur right thigh?
What is the ICD-10 code for right thigh infection?
ICD-10 code L02.415 for Cutaneous abscess of right lower limb is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
What is the ICD-10 code for unspecified injury of hip and thigh?
ICD-10 code: S79.9 Unspecified injury of hip and thigh.
What is the ICD-10 code for nerve injury thigh?
Injury of femoral nerve at hip and thigh level, unspecified leg, initial encounter –
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Billable/Specific Code
- S74.10XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Injury of femoral nrv at hip and thigh level, unsp leg, init
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM S74.10XA became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S74.10XA – other international versions of ICD-10 S74.10XA may differ.
The following code(s) above S74.10XA contain annotation back-references Annotation Back-References In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to S74.10XA :
- S00-T88 2023 ICD-10-CM Range S00-T88
What is the ICD-10 code for thigh radiculopathy?
ICD-10-CM Code for Radiculopathy M54.1.
What is the ICD for left thigh?
ICD-10-CM Code for Pain in left thigh M79.652.
What is the ICD-10 code for femur right thigh?
ICD-10 code S72.91XA for Unspecified fracture of right femur, initial encounter for closed fracture is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes.