Right Lower Leg Pain Icd 10
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A medical classification is used to transform descriptions of medical diagnoses or procedures into standardized statistical code in a process known as clinical coding, Diagnosis classifications list diagnosis codes, which are used to track diseases and other health conditions, inclusive of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus and heart disease, and infectious diseases such as norovirus, the flu, and athlete’s foot,
- statistical analysis of diseases and therapeutic actions
- reimbursement (e.g., to process claims in medical billing based on diagnosis-related groups )
- knowledge-based and decision support systems
- direct surveillance of epidemic or pandemic outbreaks
There are country specific standards and international classification systems.
What is the ICD for lower leg strain?
ICD-10 code S86.112A for Strain of other muscle(s) and tendon(s) of posterior muscle group at lower leg level, left leg, initial encounter is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes.
What is the ICD for left lower leg Pain?
ICD-10 code M79.605 for Pain in left leg is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Soft tissue disorders.
What is the ICD-10 code for DVT leg Pain?
40 for Acute embolism and thrombosis of unspecified deep veins of lower extremity is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Diseases of the circulatory system.
What is ICD-9 for lower leg Sprain?
Chronic lumbosacral sprain/strain: ICD-9-CM Code 724.
What is the ICD-10 code for right leg Sprain?
Strain of unspecified muscle(s) and tendon(s) at lower leg level, right leg, initial encounter –
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Billable/Specific Code
- S86.911A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Short description: Strain of unsp musc/tend at lower leg level, right leg, init
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM S86.911A became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S86.911A – other international versions of ICD-10 S86.911A may differ.
The following code(s) above S86.911A contain annotation back-references Annotation Back-References In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to S86.911A :
- S00-T88 2023 ICD-10-CM Range S00-T88