Zerodol Sp Tablet Uses For Tooth Pain
Alcohol – Q: Can I consume alcohol with Zerodol-SP tablet? A: It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Zerodol-SP tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Zerodol-SP tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water and can be taken after food.
Do not take more than the daily prescribed dose of Zerodol-SP tablet, as it contains paracetamol and taking paracetamol in excess can affect the liver or kidney. Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor about all your medications and medical history. Nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain and dizziness can be seen as side effects of this medicine, if side effects bother you please inform your doctor. Dizziness can occur in some patients after taking this medicine, avoid driving or handling any heavy machinery unless you feel alert. Take Zerodol-SP tablet with food to avoid stomach upset or nausea.
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with this medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage. A: Zerodol-SP should not be taken for prolonged periods.
- In case you are prescribed the same for a longer duration, you may do tests like complete blood count (CBC), liver function test (LFT) and renal function test (RFT).
- If you are an elderly patient with impaired kidney function, you may be asked to do frequent monitoring of kidney function or renal function tests.
A: No, it is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicine used for the treatment of acute painful conditions of joints and muscles and after surgery. A: The most common side effects of Zerodol-SP are nausea, diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain and dizziness.
However, there can be chances of stomach ulcers and bleeding as it is a painkiller medicine. Elderly patients are at more risk of getting ulcer-related problems. A: No, Zerodol-SP should not be used for period pain or any condition other than what it is prescribed for. A: Do not take Zerodol-SP without consulting your dentist.
The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self-medicate. A: Zerodol-SP contains paracetamol, aceclofenac and serratiopeptidase. Paracetamol and aceclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain and serratiopeptidase helps in breaking down certain proteins at the site of inflammation which promotes healing and reduces pain.
A: Yes, it is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation in joints, bones and muscles. A: Combiflam and Zerodol-SP both are pain relieving medicine. Combiflam contains a combination of Ibuprofen and paracetamol and is generally used for the treatment of pain associated with various conditions.
Zerodol-SP tablet contains a combination of three medicines, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase and it is used as a painkiller medicine. Based on the cause of your pain and considering your medical history, your doctor will prescribe a suitable medicine for you.
- Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor and do not self-medicate.
- A: Zerodol SP tablet and Enzoflam tablet both are painkiller medicines and are used in various conditions.
- Zerodol SP contains Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase whereas the Enzoflam tablet contains Diclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase.
Thus, these two medicines differ in their composition and It is recommended to use these medicines under medical supervision. A: Yes, Zerodol SP tablet can be used to relieve lower back pain. However, it is advised to use this medicine under medical supervision, do not self-medicate with this medicine.
- A: Zerodol SP tablets can be used by diabetics after careful assessment of their condition.
- Components of this medicine may also affect the action of certain anti-diabetic medicine thus it should be used only under medical supervision by a diabetic.
- A: No, Zerodol SP tablet is not effective for piles.
Do not use this medicine on your own for conditions other than what it is prescribed for. A: You should take Zerodol-Sp with or without food as directed by the doctor. However, if you notice an upset stomach while taking an empty stomach, then you can take it with food or milk to avoid stomach discomfort.
A: You can take Zerodol-sp as per the need or advised by the doctor. But do not take it more of it or more often and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered. A: Zerodol SP tablet is a combination of paracetamol, aceclofenac and serratiopeptidase, whereas Zerodol tablet is a medicine containing aceclofenac alone.
A: Zerodol SP tablet can be used to reduce fever, but it should not be used without a doctor’s prescription. Your doctor may advise you on this medicine based on your condition and its severity. A: No, you should not take any doses other than those prescribed by your doctor.
- Always take Zerodol-Sp as prescribed by your doctor.
- A: Yes, Zerodol-SP tablet is an anti-inflammatory medicine.
- A: Zerodol SP tablet should be used cautiously in heart patients.
- A: Zerodol SP tablet should not be used during pregnancy.
- A: No, Zerodol SP tablet is a pain-relieving medicine.
- A: No, Zerodol SP will not be effective for throat pain.
consult it with your doctor and take proper treatment for it. A: No. do not take Zerodol SP for abdominal pain. A: Zerodol SP tablet will not be effective in chest pain. : Order Zerodol Sp Tablet Online at discount rate
- 1 How long does it take for Zerodol SP to work?
- 2 What type of toothache is most painful?
- 3 How do you get rid of a tooth infection fast?
- 4 Can I take 2 Zerodol at once?
- 5 Is Zerodol good for nerve pain?
How long does it take for Zerodol SP to work?
How long does it take for this medicine to take effect? The pain-relieving effect of Zerodol-SP Tablet can be observed within one hour of intake.
What is the difference between Zerodol-SP and Zerodol-SP?
What is the difference between Zerodol-P and Zerodol-SP? –
|It contains the salt Aceclofenac and Paracetamol.||It contains the salt Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase.|
|Its composition is Aceclofenac-100mg, Paracetamol-325mg.||Its composition is Aceclofenac-100mg, Paracetamol-325mg, and Serratiopeptidase (15mg).|
|Aceclofenac is used to relieve pain and inflammation, whereas Paracetamol is used to treat fever and mild pain.||Along with Aceclofenac and Paracetamol, it has an enzyme called Serratiopeptidase, which is used for overall recovery and healing process.|
|Zerdol-P is used as a painkiller for treating joint or body pain and fever.||Zerodol-SP is used as a painkiller to treat joint or body pain, fever as well as treating swelling caused due to injuries.|
|Zerodol-P is not used to treat severe pain after surgery.||Zerodol-SP is used to treat severe pain after surgery.|
|Zerodol-P is used to treat mild conditions like menstrual pain, mild body pain, ear pain, dental pain, etc.||Zerodol-SP is used to treat blood clots or other blood related issues.|
Next Topic : Difference between Zerodol-P and Zerodol-SP
What type of toothache is most painful?
How It Feels – A throbbing toothache is very painful and frustrating to deal with. This type of pain can come on suddenly or gradually worsen from a sharp pain to throbbing pain. The throbbing sensation may seem limited to one or more teeth, or it may spread to your jaw or even the side of your face. You may also notice your gums look swollen and red.
Is Zerodol SP an antibiotic?
About Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s – Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s belongs to the class of drugs known as ‘non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug’ (NSAID). It is a fixed-dose combination composed of aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s is used in the reduction of pain and inflammation due to bone or soft tissue injury, resolution of postoperative inflammation, oedema (swollen tissue with fluid) and pain.
Aceclofenac works by blocking the action of an enzyme known as cyclo-oxygenase (COX) which causes pain and swelling in the injured or damaged tissue. Paracetamol acts as a mild analgesic (pain reducer) and antipyretic (fever reducer) which enhances the pain relief action of aceclofenac. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which helps in the breakdown of a protein (fibrin) which is formed as a by-product of the clotted blood at the site of injury.
It thus causes thinning of the fluids around the site of injury thereby making fluid drainage smoother in the swollen tissue. Pain can be temporary (acute) or lifelong (chronic) in nature. Acute pain is for a short time caused by damage to the tissues of the muscle, bone or organs.
- While, chronic pain lasts for life long caused due to nerve damage, osteoarthritis and dental pain due to damage to the tooth nerve, infection, decay, extraction or injury.
- There are different types of musculoskeletal pain caused due to soft tissue (muscle, tendon and ligaments) injury.
- Extreme tissue pain and inflammation caused due to sprains, strains or trauma or post-surgery may require a prolonged amount of time to heal.
You can take Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s with food or without food. It should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Do not chew, bite or break it. Your doctor will advise you on how often you take your tablets based on your medical condition. Most of the side effects of Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, indigestion, stomach pain etc. However, if the side effects are persistent, reach out to your doctor. Try not to stop taking this medicine of your own. Do not take Zerodol-SP Tablet 10’s if you are allergic to painkillers like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or diclofenac.
It is not recommended for use in children. It is advisable not to exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment.
Does Zerodol make me sleepy?
Q. Does Zerodol Tablet make you drowsy? – Zerodol Tablet can cause drowsiness and also dizziness, fatigue (tiredness) and visual disturbances. However, it is not very common and may not affect everyone. If you experience these symptoms avoid driving or operating heavy machinery.
Will antibiotic stop tooth pain?
My pain and problems went away after taking antibiotics! Why has my problem returned 6 months later? – This is also why you’ll be greeted with an eye roll if you come back in for a second course of antibiotics after you’ve already had one for the same problem a few months ago and not had any treatment carried out! It’s not that we’re being mean, we just want the antibiotics to work when and if you really, really need them. So there you have it. Antibiotics will not cure toothache, they will only mask the problem until you have something done about the tooth itself. They may stop the pain for a few days, weeks or even months, but it will always come back with a vengeance!
How do you get rid of a tooth infection fast?
Any tooth abscess needs dental treatment, but some home remedies, such as a saltwater rinse or a cold compress, may relieve the discomfort caused by the infection. A tooth abscess can arise from infections that develop inside the tooth. Bacteria can enter the tooth when it’s chipped, broken, or decaying.
- Once the bacteria reach the center of the tooth and the tooth becomes infected, pus accumulates in the tooth.
- The pus in the tooth swells and results in a toothache,
- If not treated, the infection could spread to the gums and bone of the mouth.
- A tooth abscess needs medical attention, but some home remedies can relieve the discomfort caused by the infection.
The following home remedies can be applied along with prescribed treatments. Rinsing your mouth with salt water is an easy and affordable option for temporary relief of your abscessed tooth, It can also promote wound healing and healthy gums. To use this remedy:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of normal table salt with 1/2 cup of warm tap water.
- Rinse your mouth with the salt water. Try to swish it around inside your mouth for at least two minutes.
- Spit the water out.
Repeat up to three times per day. Learn more about how to use a saltwater gargle. Baking soda is another affordable option for treating various mouth and dental problems, and it may help manage an abscessed tooth. You may even already have some in your kitchen cabinet. Baking soda is excellent for removing plaque in the mouth. It also has antibacterial properties. To use this remedy:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with 1/2 cup of water and a pinch of salt.
- Swish the mixture in your mouth for up to five minutes.
- Spit out, and repeat until you’ve finished the mixture.
You can repeat this up to two times per day. What are some more uses of baking soda? Oregano oil is an essential oil that has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. It may help reduce the swelling and pain of an abscessed tooth. Be sure to dilute any essential oil with a carrier oil to prevent further irritation. To use this remedy:
- Mix a few drops of oregano essential oil to 1 ounce of a carrier oil.
- Apply a few drops of this mixture to a cotton ball or swab.
- Hold the cotton ball on the infected area for two to three minutes.
- Remove the cotton ball or swab. Leave the mixture on for at least 10 minutes, then rinse.
Repeat up to three times per day. Here’s how to choose a carrier oil. A cold compress will help reduce pain and swelling. To use this remedy:
- Place ice cubes in a dry towel.
- Hold the compress against your skin near the affected area.
- The compress can be used for 15-minute intervals.
This may be repeated multiple times per day. Fenugreek may have antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It has a long history of use as a home remedy for healing wounds and reducing inflammation. To use this remedy:
- Make fenugreek tea by heating 1 cup of water in a saucepan and stirring in 1 teaspoon of ground fenugreek.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Apply a small amount to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Repeat up to three times per day.
Clove oil has been used since ancient times as a natural toothache remedy. It may have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It comes in diluted forms as well as the very concentrated clove essential oil, If using the essential oil form, remember to dilute it by adding 3–5 drops of essential oil to an ounce of a carrier oil, You can use this remedy several ways:
- Apply the diluted oil to the affected area by placing a few drops on a cotton ball or swab.
- You can also make a clove oil mouthwash by placing a few drops of the oil into a small glass of water.
Clove oil may be used up to three times per day. Thyme oil is another potent essential oil. It has antioxidant properties and may kill parasites, fight bacteria, and reduce swelling. Be sure to dilute it with a carrier oil before use. You can use this remedy several ways:
- Apply diluted thyme oil to the affected area with a cotton ball or swab.
- Make a mouthwash by adding a few drops of diluted thyme oil to a small glass of water.
Use the thyme oil up to three times per day. Oil pulling is another ancient means of oral hygiene that’s been used to treat mouth ailments. It’s believed that oil pulling removes toxins from the teeth and gums. Limited studies suggest that oil pulling may be a good treatment for bleeding gums, bad breath, and reducing bacteria.
- raw coconut oil
- sesame oil
- olive oil
Oil pulling is recommended in the morning on an empty stomach. To use this remedy:
- Take 1 tablespoon of your chosen oil into your mouth.
- Vigorously swish the oil around through your teeth for up to 20 minutes,
- Don’t swallow the oil. Spit the oil out in a garbage can — not your sink — to avoid clogged pipes.
What to know about oil pulling with coconut oil for dental health. Garlic is another natural remedy with an ancient history of many beneficial therapeutic uses. At least one animal study suggests it might have wound-healing properties. To use this remedy:
- Make a paste by crushing a fresh clove of garlic.
- Rub the paste on the infected area.
This can be repeated multiple time per day. An abscessed tooth is a serious infection that, without dental treatment, can spread to other parts of the face and the body. If you have a tooth abscess, seek medical advice immediately. A doctor or dentist will likely prescribe antibiotics and pain relief.
They may also need to drain the abscess or removed a tooth. Only a qualified medical professional can drain and abscess. A person should not do this at home, due to a high risk of complications. The home remedies listed above are meant as complementary treatments to the ones prescribed by a doctor. You may need immediate antibiotics and dental care.
As long as a person seeks dental treatment, an abscess will usually heal successfully. Left untreated, however, it is unlikely to resolve and can last for months or years, and it may lead to potentially life-threatening complications. Depending on the severity of the abscess, it may take 1–2 weeks to heal.
One treatment option is with antibiotics. Other options include root canal treatment, incision and drainage, and removing the tooth. A tooth abscess is an infection that can lead to complications without dental treatment. The fastest and most effective way to get rid of a tooth abscess — and the pain and swelling it entails — is antibiotics, which a dentist can prescribe.
However, various home remedies — such as fenugreek tea, essential oils, and garlic — may help relieve discomfort and enhance healing.
Can I take 2 Zerodol at once?
Normal dose- The usual dose of Zerodol P is once or twice daily keeping an interval of 4 to 6 hours in case two dosage is prescribed. It shouldn’t be taken in an empty stomach and should be consumed with food.
Is Zerodol good for nerve pain?
In Treatment of Neuropathic pain – Zerodol-PG 200/75 Tablet SR is used to treat neuropathic or nerve pain. This means it helps in reducing sensations such as burning, throbbing, sharp, numbness, pins and needles pain in arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, or toes.